Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles

I’d like to welcome all my newest Followers! CrAzY! I hope you stick around and enjoy what you see here at The Idea Room. Today I would like to share with you a fun, easy and inexpensive gift that is a great teacher gift, or for neighbors, new moms and friends…Monogrammed Hand Soap and/or Sanitizers.

Monogrammed-Soap

All you need are a few simple items:

A bottle of hand soap or hand sanitizer
A sheet of overhead transparency
Goo Gone (to remove labels)

neighbor-gift

I usually buy my bottles of soap and hand sanitizer from the Dollar Store. {Or you can buy empty bottles and fill with soap and sanitizer}. Then I remove all the stickers and labels from the bottles. I got my paper labels wet and they easily scraped off. To clean off any glue residue, I used Goo Gone which I purchased at Home Depot.

how-to-remove-stickers

**Download the free monogram label here.

**You will have to save it to your computer and then open it up with your Word program, photo program or insert it into a blank Word document. Then you should be able to send the image to the background and then type over the image to add the letter you need.

Measure the width of your bottle. In your word program edit the monogram and size it to the proper size for your bottles. Add the letter you need in the center. Then print out the monogram. If your printer is a laser printer, you can print the monogram right onto your overhead transparency paper. If you don’t have a laser printer, print the monogram onto a regular piece of paper. Then copy the monogram onto the overhead transparency with a copy machine. Most Copy Centers will be able to do this for you.

Christmas-gifts

**The above step is very important. If you don’t print it with laser printer or copier, the lettering will fall off your vinyl and float in the sanitizer or soap…which doesn’t make for a pretty present!

**You can always forgo the above step and just cut out some vinyl in the monogram and place it on the front of your bottle too.
Cut around your printed label as straight and as close as you can get to the writing so that it fits properly into your bottle. Check before you cut the bottom of the label to be sure that it will sit as high in the bottle as you would like it to.

Photobucket

Roll up the label so that the writing is in front. I roll mine backwards. Stuff it into the top of the bottle carefully.

monogrammed-soap

Use the soap dispenser to push the label to the front wall of the bottle and to straighten it in the right position.

personalized-gift

The best part of these is that they are so afforable and practical. They are also completely customizable. You could really put anything on the transparency and they could be used for so many things…birthdays, home decor, for new parents and their frequent guests, etc. Here is a version I made two years ago for one of my child’s teachers.

new-mom-gift

**For the “hand in hand” download, click here.

If you are new here, you might want to check out some of the other Hand Sanitizer Bottles I have shared:

Hand in Hand Sanitizer Bottle

Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer

Christmas Joy Hand Sanitizer

Thanksgiving Hand Sanitizer

Christmas Chalkboard Hand Sanitizer

Happy gift-giving!

Amy Huntley is the owner/author of The Idea Room. A mother of five, who enjoys sharing her love of all things creative in hopes of inspiring other women and families. Connect with her on Google+, or read more of her posts.

Comments

1. 1
    jen @ {decor junkie} says:

What a cute idea! I love how personal AND simple it is!

2. 2

I cannot wait to make these for the teachers. You have amazing creativity!! Thanks for sharing.

3. 3
    simplydesigning.blogspot.com says:

Ack! I linked up but now am having difficulty grabbing your button code! I will put a link on my posts, I promise! I'm just having technical issues at the moment!

Thanks for hosting!

Ashley

4. 4
    Creative Flair says:

Vinyl! Duh! I cannot believe I didn't think of that. Thanks, off to create!

5. 5

I LOVE this idea! Since I've never worked with vinyl/transparencies like this, I must ask: do these monogrammed labels simply cling to the inside of the bottle?

(I was thinking of making it for a foam dispenser that I need to shake to mix when I refill, and want to make sure the label wouldn't fall off or move.)

• 6

Hi there! I have a scrub that I want to give as a gift, but the scrub will have to be stirred. I know you say that the transparency just doesn’t move, but with someone stirring a thick mixture, would that move the transparency around?

6. 7
    Sweetie Pie Suite says:

love these! great gift idea

7. 8

Love this idea! Where do you get the transparency paper?

8. 9

If I buy a bottle with sanatizer already in it, do I need to dump it into another container and completely clean the container before inserting the monogram? How does it stick to the side without moving? I'd love to create these.

9. 10
    Cheryl Shaw says:

I love this idea and want to do it for my kids teachers. Does the lettering on the transparency last? The alcohol in the sanitizer doesn't eat it off?

10. 11

That is soooo awesome! IT is nice to be able to make something like that when you don't have vinyl or a cutter. So can you still do this if you have hand sanitizer in the bottle, or do they have to be empty first?

11. 12
    Heidi Ferguson says:

Love this Amy! I think seeing simple gift ideas like this is one of my favorite craft things. That sentence made no sense, but you get my point. Hope you are doing well!

12. 13

wow!!!! what a great idea. I love it! I love how you can personalize these with someone's name or a personal message…so great!

13. 14
    formy2kids says:

What a fantastic idea!!! I am so excited! This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for to give my son's teacher as well as some hostess gifts for a few parties I am going to this holiday!

THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!

14. 15

@Jen-Thanks :)

@Maggie–Fun gift for teachers…and so practical!

@simplydesigning–I am sure it is that darn button…no problem!

@Creativeflair–vinyl is so fun if you can do it!

@Laura–it should be just fine if you are shaking the bottle. Just make sure when you cut it that you make it so that it will fit snuggly inside the bottle. It just stays put…I have never had trouble with it moving around.

@sweetie pie–Thanks so much!

@Sara–any office supply store should carry them. But they come it BIG packages and most likely you will only need a few. You can always take your monograms to a copy store and have them print them onto the transparencies for you. They shouldn't be too expensive. Cheaper than buying a huge box unless you plan on making a ton of them.

@Robin–No need to dump out the stuff already in the bottle. Just insert it into the filled bottled just as I showed with the empty bottle. Then use the dispenser to move it into place.

@Cheryl–I have only ever had one bottle that the letters fell off. I am not sure why. Yes, the alcohol can eat the lettering. some sanitizers have a higher alcohol content and that is the culprit. But I have made a LOT of these as gifts and have only had problems with one. Make sure to use a Lazer printer/copier!!

@Angie–Full work just as easily as empty…just slip it in!

@Heidi–Hey girl! Thanks so much! :)

@Bonnie–I love gifts that are personal too!

@formy2kids–Yay! Love to hear that! So glad I could help!

15. 17

I featured you today over at Today's Top 20! You did an awesome job!!!

Amanda
    todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

16. 18
    rachelle @ tinkerlab.com says:

what a clever idea! and thanks for the link-up. i just added your link to my page. cheers!

17. 19
    smilinggreenmom says:

What a great idea! I love your instructions and photos. Now since we don't use a lot of hand sanitizer maybe I could either do some all natural soap or even a bottle of our Belly Boost!! LOL :D That's a joke bc it is actually good bacteria to help fight off the bad stuff in our gut. Anyway – very cute!

18. 20
    Bart's Clan says:

I am trying to do these because I love them…but when I put my text box in the monogram to insert the letter, I can't get it the right size with it being centered. HELP! I think I need a little bit more help on how you inserted the letter.

19. 21

@Bart's Clan–Ugghh! That is frustrating. I usually do this kind of stuff in my photo program as it is easier for me to work with. Can you do it that way? Email me if you need it in a jpeg file…or email me and we can figure something out!

20. 22
    Creative Junkie says:

I loved this idea! I have a lot of teachers to buy for this Christmas and this was so much cheaper than gift cards. I think it averaged out to $2.75 per bottle! I made four of them – here's my take on it: http://thecreativejunkie.com/2010/12/15/if-were-going-to-kill-germs-for-christmas-lets-at-least-do-it-in-an-attractive-manner-shall-we/

21. 23
  22. 24
    Teachermom says:

These were a HUGE hit with coworkers and family. They look really nice and it's even nicer that it was so quick and easy – thanks!

I was really excited to find hand sanitizer bottles with labels that came off without leaving gunk. They were $1.50 but totally worth me not having to buy goo-off or take the extra step! They were the stgore-brand ones from a local grocery chain (Kroger). Also, Dollar Tree carries soaps with a shrink-wrapped plastic lable, and those worked really well, too! Just an FYI for anyone out there who doesn't have the gunk-ridding stuff and, like me, didn't have the time/inclination to go out and find it.

@ Bart's Clan – I put my monogram in a Word doc and then inserted a text box on top. Worked really well!

23. 25

@TeacherMom–So glad they were a hit! Thanks for coming back and letting me know!

24. 26
    Becky @ I Burned The Brownies says:

I totally hacked your idea to suck up to the teachers! Oh, and I linked to you over at I Burned the Brownies Thanks for sharing this great tut and making all us mom's look good in the classroom! Heehee

25. 27
    Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish says:

FYI – I just wanted to let you know I featured this project in my 10 Great Monogram Projects post!! Fantastic idea!

26. 28
    Grace @ Sense and Simplicity says:

What a cute idea. I'm adding that to my inspired ideas page so I can find it later when I want to make it.

27. 29

I LOVE this idea and can’t wait to make it for my kid’s teachers. I cannot get either one to download though. I am cursing my computer! ;) HELP!!
    Thanks!
    Robyn

28. 30

I LOVE this idea, so glad I followed the link the The Southern Stamper had on her blog :)

29. 31

I am a teacher and this is by far, the best idea I have seen in a long time! Can’t wait to check out the rest of your site! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

30. 32

Hi Amy! Hope you are well. Did you know that we can’t or at least I couldn’t download the label unless we upload our own project to Scribd? I hate that they are making people do this now. Didn’t know if you knew that. I just tried to download it cause I was gonna use it. Thanks for the great ideas!

31. 33

Just wanted to share the one I made here http://capcreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/teacher-sanitizer-gift-with-printable.html THanks Amy for the ideas!

32. 34

I’ve always wanted to know how to do this, thank you! just an FYI I get goo gone at the Dollar store! much cheaper than anywhere else if yours has it of course.

33. 35

Love, love, love this idea! Now to get my hands in some transparencies…

34. 36

Love the design for the monogram. Trying to download it but it’s asking me to sign up and pay. Can anyone help so I can download? I would love to try my hand at this one! Thanks

35. 37

I just wanted to let you know I included this in my 2011 Ultimate DIY Gift Guide (101 tutorials/recipes)! :) http://danimariedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/10/2011-ultimate-diy-gift-guide.html

36. 38

This is beautiful and would love to make for my co-workers. I paid and downloaded into word but cannot get a letter in the middle.. can anyone help?

37. 39

Hi Amy, I love this idea and really want to recreate the bottle you made for your child’s teacher (bottom photo/Mrs. Cook). I can’t quite read all the text you have printed on the label. Do you have a download for it? If not, would you be able to send me a message with all the text? Thanks so much!

38. 40

Hi Amy! I just love this idea! I want to recreate the bottle you made for your child’s teacher (bottom photo/Mrs. Cook) but I can’t quite see all the words. Do you happen to have a a download or template for it? If not, would you be able to tell me what the text says? Thanks so much!

• 41

Oops, sorry to post twice. My original comment didn’t show up right away so I wrote you again. Then, of course, they both showed up!

39. 42
    soccermomsews says:

I too would love the “hand in hand” verse download, but when I click the link I get the blank monogram jpg.

• 43
      reallywanthandinhanddownload says:

The “hand in hand” download is not working correctly. It is linked to the “blank monogram”. Looking forward to trying this project!

40. 44

I too would like the Hand in Hand download. Thanks!!

41. 45

Really would like the hand in hand download for our group of volunteers. Anyone ever figure out how to get it??

42. 46

I LOVED this idea…but when I went to print on the laser printer (which happened to by my husbands VERY expensive professional one, yikes) it completely melted the paper inside the printer and totally ruined the printer. I would recommend researching which laser printers can handle this kind of paper before printing. Argh!

43. 47

Is beautifull what you do, and also your projects.
    Can you tell me if this paper is adhesive, and if I can found it online.I write form Italy, and here I cannot found it.Thank you so much
    Marilena

44. 48

I love the one that you did for a teacher, I think this is the perfect gift idea. The link is not working correctly, it opens the blank monogram. Is there anyway you could email me a copy?

• 49

For those of you trying to the get “hand in hand” document…I will work on getting that fixed so it goes to the right link. Sorry about that!

45. 50

SO cute!! but everytime i go to download the hand in hand image, it takes me to the blank monogram…..how can i get the hand in hand poem?? thank you!

46. 52

I have fixed the link to the “hand In Hand” document! Here is the new link and you can find it in the original post! https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7Znj6SR0-deNzUzZGYyZjMtMDFhNS00ZDllLWI2ZmYtOThjYTRjMTA5NTE0

47. 53

Is it possible to use something other than hand sanitizer in these bottles? Lotion? Or does it have to be clear and jelly-like?

48. 54

I found this on Pinterest, and I would love to make some of these for Christmas. However, the downloads aren’t working on my computer. Do you have a version you can e-mail?

Thanks!

49. 55

I love this!! Genius idea! I want to use the same idea but instead of in a bottle for a candle holder. Could I go about this the same way or will it fall off because the vinyl isn’t sticky material? Thanks for your input/ ideas! :)

50. 56

Thanks for the great idea!!! I made a bunch of these for loved ones for Christmas! (I used the hands one instead of the monogrammed—I also used soap instead of sanitizer.) They loved them!! It gave me the idea to do things with the colored pumps as well. I have a red one at home….and Valentines day is coming up! :) Thank you for the inspiration!!! (PS…I pinned my on pinterest! <3 that site!!!)

51. 57

Where do you get the monograms? I have been searching for some like or similar to these to work with.

52. 58
    RedUrbanRose says:

LOVE this idea!!! Can you also print this on some sort of transparent sticker paper and place the label on the outside of the bottle?

53. 59

I have a laser printer (2 in fact, one is only black & white). Being a laser printer they use heat to transfer the toner (not ink) to the paper (or other media). I have always been afraid to use regular overhead transparency paper. Are you using a special overhead transparency paper for yours? Will it not melt going thru the laser printer?
    This really makes me nervous!

Do you use a laser printer, or a laser jet? Is there a difference in these printers. (you may not know the answer that that one.)

Thanks!
    Billie

• 60

My machine is a laser copy machine so I am not sure if that makes a difference. If I were worried about it I would just take it to a copy center and for fairly inexpensive they can run it through for you. Everyone’s machines are different and are made to handle things differently so make sure you know your machine and what it can and can’t do.

54. 61
    terra mcfadin says:

The google download doc is a jpg. Is there a link to get it as a word doc for editing? Can you email it to me?

55. 62

The link is not working correctly, it opens the blank page.

56. 65
    Luna Bella says:

Another one!! Lovely!!

57. 66

Wow, I just found your blog and love your ideas. I want to make the monogramed soap bottles but cannot get the template to download. Can you give me some tips as to how to get it to? Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas!!

58. 67

I cannot seem to get the hand in hand link to work. Can it be sent to me?

59. 68

LOVE this idea!!! I changed the wording some on the teacher themed one and am making them for Grandma gifts for Mother’s day…Mimi/Granny/Memaw Has – happy hands, serving hands, praying hands, etc. Thanks for the idea and tips!!! Headed to Office Max now… Blessings~

60. 69

I bought the $1 bottles of soft soap and used goof off, but my bottles were still all cloudy looking. I also tried soaking in hot water, scrubbing with Brillo pad and winded. Nothing helped. Any thoughts?

61. 70

Thanks for suggesting the wd-40, but it did not work. I did however discover the culprit. You definitely need to use Goo Gone, NOT goof off (apparently something in goof off reacts with the plastic bottles and makes them cloudy!). So after much experimenting, I have figured it out! I think they look great, but I’d anyone knows how/where to buy empty bottles, I would totally do that just for the easiness of it! Thanks for Shari g your great idea!

62. 71

i’m probably late to this idea party, but couldn’t the same process be done for a bottle of hand sanitizer? great for doctors’ offices/gifts + teachers? just a thought.

63. 72

*derp* sorry, just noticed the pics when i opened this post, NOT the title. talk about late to the party! when i first saw the images i figured handsoap only. sorry for being a world-class dork! :)

64. 73
    Anjanette says:

I loved this project so much I included it in my blog today. http://puddledockway.weebly.com/blog.html
    Hope you can visit. Cheers Anjanette

65. 74

Brilliant idea – this will make a great chrismtas gift!!

66. 76

Love this and will be doing this project for all of my kids teachers and bus drivers! What font in word did you use and what size font did you use? Thanks!

67. 77

I made these at the end of the school year last year for teachers and had a couple left over. When I used them, the transparency inside the bottle would constantly come off and sliding down to the bottom. Is there a way to keep it glued to the front? I understand that as the soap gets less, there will be no soap to hold the transparency into place but anything I can do to avoid this?

• 78

I have had a couple of others tell me that their letters slid off too. I have not had that happen so I am not sure what it is. Just be sure you use a laser printer or copier. As far as the transparency moving around inside that is usually not a problem if you cut it larger and it should stick to the front of the inside bottle.

• 79
        Diane Hopkins says:

I just saw this on Pinterest and love it but am not able to download the monogram template. Is it something you can email?

68. 81

I jammed my printer until I realized that there was a transparency setting in the printer properties. Success once I figured that one out! I used the Wal-Mart brand of soap that was about a dollar and then tied a pretty ribbon around them. From somewhere on Pinterest, I saw a cute tag that said: Peace, Love, and Hope but then the hope was crossed out and the word “soap” was written. Perfect for this! Thank you for sharing your idea!

69. 82

What a great gift idea! I am featuring this, along with 9 other great DIY gift ideas, today on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

70. 83
    Sumer McFarlain says:

I love this idea. I thought I was almost complete with my Co-worker’s Christmas gifts, until I tried to pour the lotioninto the bottle. I made one for myself as a “tester”. When I poured the lotion into the bottle, some of it got between the transperancy and the inside of the bottle. This is not pretty. Amy, please help! What’s wrong?

Sumer in Louisiana

71. 84
    Sumer McFarlain says:

Amy, please help! I followed the instructions to a tee, but the lotion ended up getting between the label and the bottle. What happened? Please advise. Thanks!

72. 85

Hi Amy,

Would you be able to send the download for the monogram for the soap dispenser right to my email. I am able to download and save, but am having difficulty inserting the initial. Thanks for your generosity in sharing your ideas with everyone. You are truly creative! Blessings to you!

73. 86

I’ve been a huge fan of this project since pinning it months ago. Now that I got a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas from my hubby, I am thrilled to be able to possibly make my own! I made an inspiration board on my blog with a few Silhouette projects that have me head over heels, and your monogrammed hand sani / soap bottles is one of them! You can check it out here: https://thethinkingcloset.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/the-silhouette-challenge-a-new-series/

They’re gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us. -Lauren

74. 87

This is such a cute idea. I want to use glass bottles. Does the shape matter? I’m only finding round ones and I don’t know if the transparency will stick to the inside very well.

• 88

Shape will not matter! Just cut your transparency material to fit the shape and size of your bottle! Round ones will be cute!! The transparency should sit nicely and not float around. If it does, you can stick it to the inside of the wall of the bottle and that should help!

75. 89
    Christine says:

I ended up getting a square bottle thinking the transparency wouldn’t move around but it is. I’ve tried pushing it back into place but it doesn’t stay against the inside wall of the container. Any ideas on how to fix that? What adhesive would you use?

76. 90

I love this idea, and would like to make some of these, but the Google docs image for the monogram is not working. (Blank.) Can you help me?

77. 91

Thanks for finally writing about >Monogrammed Soap–Teacher Gift <Liked it!

78. 92

whoah this blog is excellent i really like studying your posts.

Keep up the great work! You realize, many individuals are looking around for
    this info, you can aid them greatly.

79. 93

The first thing done by the divorce lawyer is to provide
    you with the separation agreement including division of your
    assets, spousal support and more until a final decision is made.
    The treatments for this disease are very expensive.
    ” He was hoping that this incident does nothing to tarnish it.

80. 94
    Bonnie Smith says:

Thank you for sharing this. I never know what to give my co-workers and this is perfect. Love it.

81. 95

I bought the hand soap in plastic bottles, soaked them for awhile and peeled off the labels. I’m using Goo-Gone to get the sticky stuff off but it still leaves some haze and marks. Any suggestions?

• 96

If you use just a little bit more goo gone it will wipe away the haze mostly. Then just rinse with hot water and a little soap and it seemed to do the trick for me.

82. 97

Quality articles is the crucial to be a focus for the people to go to see the website,
    that’s what this website is providing.

83. 98

Thanks for finally talking about >Monogrammed Soap–Teacher Gift <Liked it!

84. 99

The store might be jammed with dresses or they have had special orders, which
    wefe peviously cancelled. Shopping online is a wonderful thjng & onee whichh will make
    your weddinjg planning a lot quicker & simpler.

There arre a number of layers of a flared aikry fabric ussed to make thee lower portion of the gown like a cloth oof net.

85. 100

You’re so awesome! I do not think I’ve read through something like that before.
    So good to find another person with some original thoughts on this subject.

Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone
    with a little originality!

86. 101

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really pleassant to read everthing at one place.

87. 102

Love this idea! Going to try it!!

88. 104

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

89. 105

This design is spectacular! You definitely know howw tto keep
    a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos,
    I wass almost moved tto start my oown blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really enjoyed what yyou had to say, and more than that, how you
    presented it. Too cool!

90. 106

I’m gone to tell my little brother, that he should
    also visit this webpage on regular basis to get updated from latest reports.

1. [...] painting a flower pot, or making one of these really fantastic hand-sanitizer bottles that I saw on The Idea Room, I suggested cupcakes.  And because I am an over-achiever, I couldn’t just make vanilla [...]

2. [...] Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles from The Idea Room.  A slight variation on the above project, you can opt to add your teacher’s initial to hand soap or sanitizer. [...]

3. [...] Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles [...]

4. [...] Home EnergyBaby BornFree's BlogMint Choc TartsHOW TO: Bake a heart into your cupcake…Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles – The Idea Room #content-body,x:-moz-any-link{float:left;margin-right:28px;}#content-body, x:-moz-any-link, [...]

5. First Days of the Rest of My Life « The Good Fight says:

[...] do to say “thank you” to all of the nurses. Thanks to Pinterest, I am going to make monogrammed hand sanitizer bottles for each nurse with a personalized “thank you” [...]

6. [...] saw these customized sanitizer bottles, which originally came from The Idea Room. Genius!  Cheap, easy, cute, practical, and did I mention GENIUS?!!  This whole project [...]

7. Teacher Gift Ideas for Year End and Teacher Appreciation Week says:

[...] {source} [...]

8. [...] via The Idea Room. Tutorial here. [...]

9. [...] have made a couple of other versions with the Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer and the Happy Hands version. These are so simple and inexpensive to make…who doesn’t love a [...]

10. [...] I made this!  How adorable?  Here the directions.  In a nutshell, using a laser printer, print on a transparency.  cut out, roll up, put in, push [...]

11. [...] monogrammed hand sanitizer/soap bottles at TheIdeaRoom.net [...]

12. [...] Hand Sanitizer by The Idea Room, Photo Transfer onto a Candle by Joyful Homemaking, Pancake Breakfast Gift Basket by Chicken [...]

13. [...] Velvet Cake Perfume Oil Recipe by Soap Deli News Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer by The Idea Room, Photo Transfer onto a Candle by Joyful Homemaking, Pancake Breakfast Gift Basket by Chicken [...]

14. [...]  Monogrammed Hand Soap/Sanitizer ~ These monogrammed soap bottles are a fabulous gift.  People love to receive something that has [...]

15. [...] for Ms. Rose is a custom bottle of hand sanitizer. Again, pure genius. The idea is from The Idea Room and then Delia Creates took the idea a step further to create the art I used for Ms. Rose’s [...]

16. [...] I received a personalized hand sanitizer bottle for Christmas one year, and I absolutely loved it! I can tell you these would be a big hit with your child’s teacher! You can also use soap bottles! Either way, put a classy monogram inside, and this would be a welcome gift for anyone’s home! Be sure to check out the tutorial at The Idea Room! [...]

17. [...] Studios / D.I.Y. Heat Transfer Tote by How About Orange / Temporary Tattoos by Sugar Bee Crafts / Monogrammed Hand Soap by The Idea Room / Leaf Stenciled Shirt by Make It & Love It / Motivational Quote Mirror by Twigg Studios / [...]

18. [...] Monogrammed Soap Bottle: I found this on The Idea Room. If you have an empty hand soap dispenser, just remove the label and add an overhead transparency with your monogram on it. I t is beautiful, and an excellent way to repurpose an empty soap bottle. [...]

19. [...] DIY Monogrammed Soap Dispenser [...]

20. [...] Studios / D.I.Y. Heat Transfer Tote by How About Orange / Temporary Tattoos by Sugar Bee Crafts / Monogrammed Hand Soap by The Idea Room / Leaf Stenciled Shirt by Make It & Love It / Motivational Quote Mirror by Twigg Studios / [...]

21. [...] MONOGRAMMED SOAP BOTTLE I love these monogrammed soap bottles.  So simple and classy!  You could even make your own foaming hand soap to put in [...]

22. [...] saw these teacher gift santizer bottles at the Idea Room and thought it would be perfect for my son’s Kindergarten teacher and [...]

23. […] Velvet Cake Perfume Oil Recipe by Soap Deli News,  Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer by The Idea Room,  Photo Transfer onto a Candle by Joyful Homemaking,  Pancake Breakfast Gift Basket by Chicken […]

24. […] Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles […]

25. […] don’t know about you, but I love monogrammed gifts. Towels, mugs, candles, you name it. This monogrammed soap dispenser would make the perfect teacher […]

26. […] ENJOY! Handmade Therapeutic Corn Pack Sourcehere  Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer Bottles Source here  Homemade Cookies in a Jar Source here Handmade Coin Purses Source here Handmade […]

27. Holiday Blog says:

Aura Frugal Holiday Gift Ideas

[...] printer, you can print the monogram right onto your overhead transparency paper. [...]

28. […] your kitchen counter. I might just make one and keep it for myself! Find the lovely tutorial right here. 5. I’m really impressed by the sewing tutorials found on The Cottage Home. (A sweet blog I […]