Photo-a-day june topics

I recently shared with you about me participating in the #Photo A Day challenge on  instagram.  Who is going to join me? My instagram name is theidearoom if you want to follow along.

image

Here is the list for June!  It has been a fun way for me to capture some everyday moments in my life and document them.  I am trying to think of a fun way to display them or keep them.  Do any of you have any fun ideas for that?

June photo a day

I am still learning and am not perfect at documenting everyday…and sometimes I have to play a little bit of catch up…but something is better than nothing…right?!

Want to see my pictures for the May Photo A Day challenge?  I gathered them all up to save them.

Hope you will play along and join with us in the fun!  I would also love to follow you.  Not sure how to search someone to follow them.  But….if you will comment on my pictures for me to follow you…I can follow you that way!!  Haha…too much technology for me to try and figure out all the time!

Comments

1. Cynthia says

I would love to play! I post on my blog, Monday, wednesday and Friday. You can follow me and I already follow you :)

2. SUSAN says

Not sure how to do instagrm but I am going to try it on my blog. Thanks for the great idea.

I follow you Amy! I am in for the June Photo-a-day! I’d love if you’d follow me at Mallory_ClassyClutter

Thanks so much! Excited to see your June photos!

4. Danielle says

Hi
    I would love to join the june challenge!
    My username on instagram: poppeke_craftsewanddiy
    I am also going to put these pictures on my blog. Can’t wait!
    Danielle

5. Pip says

Shoulder surgery has me completely bored and unable to do anything!! This will be a good distraction!

Amy, you could be a tooth model!! Not lying!

Instagram is my favorite app on my iPhone! Such a great way to share and see what’s going on with your ‘friends’!!

C u on Instagram! :)

I love this idea and will, hopefully, do this daily! Instagram is fun (along with all the other photos sites). I’m still figuring it all out, but this will help me get there.

My instagram is under smile4menow222

Looking forward to see everyone’s pics!

Happy June! I am celebrating my big 50 on the 23rd, so this is an even better reason to document this month in pics! Happy, happy!

I haven’t blogged in a longgggg time, so I’ll try to get these on my blog, too!

Thanks,
    Kathleen

I’m going to give this a try! Really hoping I can remember each day!

I’m now following you on instagram. My user name is oliverlife.

sounds fun! i’m new to instagram but i am addicted! question.. do you just post the daily pic like any other.. or do you put it somewhere special to be part of the daily photo? i am amielgriffin .. following you now ;)

I’m in for June! I saw this halfway through May but didn’t want to start late, so I’m excited it’s June now! I’ll post my photos on Instagram, and I’ll put them up on a page on my blog too! My instagram username is practicallyf; I’ll leave a comment on one of your photos so you can follow me back!

11. kristie says

Good for you! I have tried to do this, and I agree with you! It’s better to catch up and try your best than beat yourself up when you might not make your goal. Good Luck!

12. Trent G. says

I’d like to do this too. Of course I missed the first 9 days, but I’ll start now. Follow me @giminoshi

13. jen collins says

I would love for you to follow me. My BFF Shannan told me about your photo a day challenge.