Photo-a-day june topics

I recently shared with you about me participating in the #Photo A Day challenge on  instagram.  Who is going to join me? My instagram name is theidearoom if you want to follow along.

image

Here is the list for June!  It has been a fun way for me to capture some everyday moments in my life and document them.  I am trying to think of a fun way to display them or keep them.  Do any of you have any fun ideas for that?

June photo a day

I am still learning and am not perfect at documenting everyday…and sometimes I have to play a little bit of catch up…but something is better than nothing…right?!

Want to see my pictures for the May Photo A Day challenge?  I gathered them all up to save them.

Hope you will play along and join with us in the fun!  I would also love to follow you.  Not sure how to search someone to follow them.  But….if you will comment on my pictures for me to follow you…I can follow you that way!!  Haha…too much technology for me to try and figure out all the time!

Amy Huntley is the owner/author of The Idea Room. A mother of five, who enjoys sharing her love of all things creative in hopes of inspiring other women and families. Connect with her on Google+, or read more of her posts.

Comments

1. 1
    Cynthia says:

I would love to play! I post on my blog, Monday, wednesday and Friday. You can follow me and I already follow you :)

2. 2
    Cynthia says:

It’s me again…my username is clkh55.

3. 3

Not sure how to do instagrm but I am going to try it on my blog. Thanks for the great idea.

4. 4

I follow you Amy! I am in for the June Photo-a-day! I’d love if you’d follow me at Mallory_ClassyClutter

Thanks so much! Excited to see your June photos!

5. 5
    Kristen says:

I’m in! Instagram username is 2goodgirlz :]

6. 6
    Danielle says:

Hi
    I would love to join the june challenge!
    My username on instagram: poppeke_craftsewanddiy
    I am also going to put these pictures on my blog. Can’t wait!
    Danielle

7. 7

Shoulder surgery has me completely bored and unable to do anything!! This will be a good distraction!

8. 8

Amy, you could be a tooth model!! Not lying!

Instagram is my favorite app on my iPhone! Such a great way to share and see what’s going on with your ‘friends’!!

C u on Instagram! :)

9. 9

PS: I’m vitagirl on Instagram. :)

10. 10

I am in! My username is waterdots. Hope I can keep up with this… :)

11. 11

aubslynne I am doing it!

12. 12

I’m in! My username is lilybean225! I’m going to be posting on my blog too probably every couple of days for this!

13. 13

Sounds like fun! I’m in! :)

14. 14

I love this idea and will, hopefully, do this daily! Instagram is fun (along with all the other photos sites). I’m still figuring it all out, but this will help me get there.

My instagram is under smile4menow222

Looking forward to see everyone’s pics!

Happy June! I am celebrating my big 50 on the 23rd, so this is an even better reason to document this month in pics! Happy, happy!

I haven’t blogged in a longgggg time, so I’ll try to get these on my blog, too!

Thanks,
    Kathleen

15. 15

I’m going to give this a try! Really hoping I can remember each day!

I’m now following you on instagram. My user name is oliverlife.

16. 16

sounds fun! i’m new to instagram but i am addicted! question.. do you just post the daily pic like any other.. or do you put it somewhere special to be part of the daily photo? i am amielgriffin .. following you now ;)

17. 17
  18. 18

LOVE this! I am now participating! I am following you on Instagram! Thanks for sharing this!

19. 19

I’m in for June! I saw this halfway through May but didn’t want to start late, so I’m excited it’s June now! I’ll post my photos on Instagram, and I’ll put them up on a page on my blog too! My instagram username is practicallyf; I’ll leave a comment on one of your photos so you can follow me back!

20. 21

Im following you here AND on instagram! and TOTALLY joining in the photo-a-day fun!

21. 22
    kristie says:

Good for you! I have tried to do this, and I agree with you! It’s better to catch up and try your best than beat yourself up when you might not make your goal. Good Luck!

22. 23

This sounds fun! Is it too late too start? I would love to join.

23. 24
    Trent G. says:

I’d like to do this too. Of course I missed the first 9 days, but I’ll start now. Follow me @giminoshi

24. 25

that link takes you to an app the turns you photo a day pic into a calendar

25. 26
    jen collins says:

I would love for you to follow me. My BFF Shannan told me about your photo a day challenge.

1. [...] this blog that follow had a post the other day about a photo challenge. Since I did one on Facebook I thought that this [...]

2. [...] Me and my friend Anna will be joining in the Photo a Day challenge for June! This month we will be taking a photo each day that represents the days theme. For more information on the challenge check out The Idea Room website. [...]