Today I am sharing my newest…Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub! I have grown quite fond of sugar scrubs lately. I have shared a few here in the past…Lemon Sugar Scrub (one of my absolute favorites), Brown Sugar Scrub, and a Peppermint Foot Scrub.
They are so easy to make and can be made with ingredients you already most likely have on hand. They make your hands and skin so soft and depending on the “flavors” you add, smell amazing! But I love the combination of fall spices that are in this specific body scrub. They smell so amazing and the scent lingers on your skin long after you have used the scrub. So you get wafts of “Fall” all day long! Yum!
Since I am craving all things pumpkin and cinnamon right now I thought it would be great to come up with a Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub…boy does this smell amazing.
You will need the following to make the Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub.
- Coconut Oil or Almond Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated White Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Cinnamon or Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Printable Scrub Label
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar (or Raw Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Almond Oil or Coconut Oil (add more if needed)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the sugars and spices.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly pour in the Oil and stir until well blended.
- You may add more if your scrub is too dry.
- You don’t want it to be runny, just a nice damp texture.
- Cover in a tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 8 weeks.
This scrub can be a great way to pamper yourself during the hussle and bustle of the Holiday season. Especially after you have been on your feel all day preparing this year’s Thanksgiving Feast. Or whip up a batch and give it to the hostess of your Thanksgiving Dinner.
*Update–Many of you have asked if there was a printable label available for the Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. I am not sure why I didn’t save the original one I made, but I couldn’t find it in my files. So, I have created a new one to share with you if you are interested. You can access the free printable label here:
And if you like Pumpkin Spice, you have got to make some Pumpkin Spice Play Dough!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!