Letter To Santa

Another one of our family traditions is to let the kids write a letter to Santa.  We usually just write it out on some plain lined school paper, but I thought it would be fun to come up with a more “official” looking Letter To Santa.

letter-to-santa

In our city, the post office has an “official” mailbox set aside for all the letters headed to Santa at the North Pole.  When the kids drop the letter off they get a candy cane from the post master.  Then a couple of weeks later, they get a letter delivered back to our house from one of Santa’s helpers.

santa-letter

The kids LOVE it!  I have heard that if you don’t have a post office that does this, you can still put a letter in the mailbox and it will make it’s way to the North Pole!

Santa-Letters 1-3

My kids got theirs all filled out.  Some had ONE very specific item they were wishing for…and a couple had a list that stretched out onto the back of the letter…OY!  Santa has strict instructions to be pretty conservative at our house this year since we took a big family trip back in October.

letter1

But the kids can always dream! :)

Want to print out some Santa Letters for your family?  Simply click on the image below for your free printable.
*As always please remember to send your friends and family back here to my site to get their own copies.  These are not intended for resale or redistribution and should be for personal use only.  If you have any question as to how you may use these, please feel free to drop me an email and ask.

Comments

• OM says

Somewhere I saw a post that showed Santa’s lists placed in the clear glass ornaments you can buy at a craft store and hung on the tree. Such a sweet idea. Made me wish I had done something like that with my children’s lists.

Thanks for always commenting! I really appreciate it! Hope you are doing well and your remodel is getting close to being finished!

1. Kim says

Thank you so much for sharing this printable. Our kids will love writing their letters to Santa tomorrow for our countdown to Christmas activity.

2. Hannah says

Hi there! For some reason the image that you are to click to get the printable isn’t showing on my computer. Is there any way you could e-mail me the printable? THANKS!

3. Debbie says

These look awesome thank you so much – which of the images do I click on to print as neither of them are coming up for me and i would really love to do this…..thanks in advance.

I’m recommending this great printable on my blog of course linking to your blog so readers can download your design. Thank you!

5. Heather says

Hi, these are wonderful – thank you for sharing! However, when I click on the image above it doesn’t give me a save or download option. Can you please email the .pdf to me ([email protected]). Thanks!

6. Hannah says