Valentines Day Gift—I Chews YOu!

I have an entire week of some simple Valentine’s Day Gifts ideas and free printables to go with them coming up!  I meant to get this up sooner…but had to deal with a frozen pipe under my kitchen sink today.  Good news is, we were able to slowly thaw the frozen line and so far things look like a disaster has been averted. Thank goodness!

Valentines-Day

Last week I shared with you a couple other Valentine’s Day gift ideas…Crush Valentines Gifts and the Sealed with a Kiss Valentines gift ideas.

valentines-gift-idea

Today I am providing you with this printable “I Chews You!” Valentines day gift tag.  All you need to do is wrap up some gum or a “chewy” candy and add the fun tag.

valentines-day-gifts

To get the free printable you can simply click on the image below.  This will take you to my Idea Room Facebook Fan Page.  You will need to like the page to gain access to the printables.

valentines-gift-idea

(Simply click like and then in the upper corner click on Get Your Free Gift).  Then click on Previous Downloads.  You will be able to click on the label here and print it.  You can resize the labels for you various needs by choosing your printer selections to print at 100% or smaller.

valentines-gift-idea

I have been having a lot of fun lately playing around with and making labels…so don’t be surprised when you see them popping up here this week.  I promise to stop shortly though, cause I have a recent project that I made for my son’s room recently that I am super excited about!

Valentines-Day

I just want to be sure to get out these Valentine’s Day ideas so that if you want to use them you will have plenty of time to get them done yourself before Valentine’s Day comes!

I Chews You-12

Comments

Thanks sweet Em! I saw how awesome your daughter did at her swim meet yesterday. Yay for all of you. She sounds like she is super talented! But you are her momma!

Cute! Totally sad that we don’t celebrate Valentimes in Australia. I’m strongly tempeted to print out these cute tags anyway!

Oh no! I didn’t realize that. Well…you could celebrate it with your own family or friends. Or print them out and give your self a gift! :)

So glad I found your website! Love a quick and easy project like this – just printed out the tags on a full label sheet, so I can just cut them out and stick’em on box or bag. Looking forward to seeing more ideas!

Thanks Dana! I too love simple and easy! Glad you were able to get them all printed out! Hope you continue to enjoy what I am sharing!

3. Bicheon Girl says

Hey! your stuff is so darn cute! I wondered if you could share where you order your clear boxes from?

Thanks! I actually picked them up at my local craft store. I think most party places and some craft stores carry them. They were in the birthday section!

1. [...] I inherited much of my sense of humor from my father. You know the bad “dad jokes” that Ted tells on How I Met Your Mother? Yeah, that bit totally hits close to home because good ol’ pops is the king of the pun! Maybe that explains part of my love affair with cheesy Valentine sentiments! These printable tags by Amy at The Idea Room are perfect for attaching to packages of gum or any kind of chewy candy. It makes for a simple, easy, inexpensive idea, all with that yuk-yuk-yuk sensibility that I adore! [download the free printable] [...]