Easter Bunny Gift Jars & Labels

Last week, I shared with you these fun little Easter Gift Ideas.  Today I want to share with you how I made them and provide you with the free labels and bunny ear patterns.

Easter-gift-idea

Since I know many of you will want to know where I got the jars, they are Starbucks Frappucino Bottles that came in a four pack from Target.  I collect these jars and use them for all sorts of fun projects.

Easter-gift-idea

Then I wash them out and sterilize them in the dishwasher.  I also usually spray paint the lids white.  Since the weather has been so cold and snowy here, I was not able to spray paint the lids but had one spray painted lid laying around.

Easter-gift-idea

Then I cut out some bunny ears and attached them to the rim of the glass bottle.  I used some pink polka dot cardstock to make the inner ear.

Easter-gift-idea

And I also made some cute Easter labels on my Silhouette and printed and cut them out and attached them to the bottles.  I printed them out onto Silhouette’s white sticker paper.  But you can also print them out on white cardstock, cut them out with scissors and then glue them onto the jar with a glue stick.

Easter-gift-idea

Fill the jars with some Easter candy or use them to serve Easter drinks in at your Easter Party or Easter Dinner.  Click on the image or links below to get access to the printables.  You will have to Like The Idea Room on Facebook.  Then click on the “Get Your Free Gift” link and on “Previous Downloads”.

I apologize for the extra steps but I have had a lot of trouble with others posting my printables and the links to them on their own websites.  I will also offer this printable free for a few days and then will move it into my Idea Room Store where it will then be sold.  So if you want to use you be sure to get it now.  I will be sharing a post later about why I have made the decision to start moving my printables into my shop after offering it free for the first couple of days.

Easter-printables

Easter Bunny Gift Jar Labels

Easter Bunny Gift Jar Bunny Ears

Easter-gift-idea

I hope you enjoy these and would love to know if any of you end up making these this year.  And…just in case you want to partake of the Silhouette Promotion this month, you can get it by clicking on the following link and using the discount code IDEAROOM.

By using your promo code, you can get any of these three offers:

(1) 1 Silhouette Portrait™ and the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $179.99

(2) 1 Silhouette CAMEO® and the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $269.99

(3) The Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software for $24.99

To order one of the Promotional Deals click on the exclusive link below and

use the code IDEAROOM:

Link—–> Silhouette March Promotion Deal

Easter bunny gift bottle tailwm

Comments

1. Erika says

I liked you on Facebook , however I could not find the link to get the pattern. Thanks for your help in advance and sharing your creativity !!

2. RMFrancis says

Another cute Idea for the Starbucks bottles. I have quite a collection of the bottles started, think Ill make some of these to take to my college kids!

3. Jenny says

I dont have a facebook account and i was wonder a different way i could print these two things?

Oh for sure! Any bottle will do. You will just have to adjust the little band for the ear that goes around the mouth of the jar. Make it larger or smaller depending on how large it needs to be to fit around the circumference.

It came as a four pack of Starbucks Frappucino’s from Target. It came with the carrier case. I just covered it with scrapbook paper.

• Amanda Mills says

Oh, that’s cool. I bought my bottles at sam’s so I guess I need to get creative with that part… I am making a bunch and giving them as neighbor favors for Easter at my apartment complex! :) I am in love with this concept!

Hi, First of all let me tell you this is such a sweet idea … I collect frap bottles too …

Can you please share your trick for removing the label from the bottles and also the glue residue? I never seem to be able to get the stickiness off …so I resign myself to let the labels be …
    I do hope you have the time to reply to this one.

Thanks,
    Vindya

• Amanda Mills says

A good way that I find to get the labels off is to take a hairdryer to the labels and warm it up and that loosens the sticky then they should peel right off. I do it with store price stickers all the time.

Great idea Amanda! I will have to try it. I have always used goo gone and it works like a charm. You can get it at your local big box hardware store.

5. Audrey says

These are adorable and I would love to make some but I’ve tried every which way that I could and for many times but cannot get the patterns for the ears and labels. Please help. Thanks.

6. Carrie says

Hi! Love this craft idea! I can’t seem to get the downloads for either the labels or the ears. I liked your Facebook page, but it didn’t bring those up. Is there anyway you could email me the link or repost it? Thanks so much!!

7. Deena Floy says

Hi…love.love.love your idea! Want to make them for Easter but can’t get your facebook links to work. Woud you email to me? Thanks…keep the cute ideas comin’!!:)

8. Debi says

Same problem with not being able to print Easter cut outs. Links will not open, please email or repost-great idea:))

9. Carolyn Biggin says

I have tried to download other printables that you have and have not been able to.it just says page unavailable.Also there is no spot on the Facebook page that says previous downloads.What can I do to fix this?Could you possibly email it to me~thanks

You have to be on a computer to download it. Is that the problem? Also you can try refreshing the page. Let me know if that still doesn’t work.

• Carolyn Biggin says

Thanks Amy….you were right….you need to be on a computer and not an ipad to download the printables . Your work is amazing…thanks !!!

10. Christine says

Cute idea I would love to do this, but from past experience, the people I associate with don’t seem to appreciate the work involved in this kind of stuff. Maybe I need to find new friends…ha ha… I just have a question that’s really no big deal but out of curiosity I am wondering what you do with the stuff in the bottles since you don’t drink coffee?

My sister in law and my friend drink coffee. So I just save it in a jar for them and drop them off a little treat!

This has been one of our more popular pins on Pinterest. Everyone absolutely loves it! We plan to showcase it tomorrow on our FaceBook Page. Hope that is ok! Thanks for sharing!

Susan

good day to you –just saw your adorable bottle bunnies and I am new to the computer world so am having a bit of trouble finding you on facebook to acquire the print outs is there a possible of you sending them to me on my email or another method—would love to make them for my grandchildren…thank you Linda

1. […] share a few easy and do- able Easter ideas , this one I discovered this little treasure in the  Idea Room. See more of these ideas in this […]