I am so excited to welcome Kristyn from Lil’ Luna to the Idea Room today! I love how happy and fun this girl is! Kristyn is so talented and takes some amazing photos. Her site is so colorful and happy! Be sure to head on over to her site and check her out! You will be glad you did.
Hi there The Idea Room friends!
My name is Kristyn, and I blog over at Lil’ Luna. It’s a place where everyone can find fun, inexpensive and unique ideas, crafts and recipes for all occasions AND all things good! Come on over and say hi. I’m so happy to be here today. I just LOVE Amy!! She seriously is so talented, so sweet and so down-to-earth. She has been a role model to me as I’ve blogged and I appreciate our friendship. :)
Today, I will be sharing with a fun, summer recipe. In the summertime, I am always craving fruits and anything fruity. Well, I decided to change an old family favorite and made some Ooey Gooey Strawberry Bars. The result was AH-MAZING!! If you like gooey goodness and strawberries I think you will agree. :)
Here is the recipe for these delish Gooey Strawberry Bars:
GOOEY STRAWBERRY BARS:
– 1 box strawberry cake mix
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup butter (melted)
– 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (1 bar)
– 2 eggs (beaten)
– 2 cups powdered sugar
– Sliced strawberries
1. grease a 9×13 pan and turn oven to 325.
2. blend cake mix, 1 egg and butter until smooth. press into your greased 9×13 pan.
3. blend cream cheese, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. spread over your the first mixture in your pan.
4. bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes or until edges are golden brown (middle may sink in a bit).
5. top with powdered sugar and sliced strawberries.
We love how these bars turned out!! you can even leave the strawberries off if you want them less fruity. for more fun ideas, recipes and crafts come on over to lil’ Luna!
Thanks for letting me be here today, Amy!
xo – Kristyn