Halloween Treats–Monster Munchies

Another Halloween treat  idea… :)

monster-treat

Today I want to share with you some simple but fun Halloween Monster Printables.  I used them to make some candy filled jars or…Monster Munchies.  I simply took my favorite jars (Starbucks Frappucino jars) and filled them with some colored candy…in this case M&M’s.

monster-gift

I had just enough of each color to fill the jars by using the largest bag of M&M’s from Target.  The really BIG bag, with a ziploc opening.  I spray painted the jar lids white and then attached some Monster Munchies labels which you can get by downloading them here.

{Monster Munchies}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

monster-party

At the same link you can also find the downloads to the Monster bottle wrappers.  Simply print them out and glue them at the back so they fit on your bottle.  These are 8.5 inches and fit the Starbucks bottles perfectly.  You can also use them on a different bottle.  Just print at a smaller percentage or a larger one (turned landscape) if you need them a different size.

halloween-craft

These make a fun little gift for a friend, teacher or as a party table favor.  Fill them with your favorite candy or small treats.

monster-treats

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would love for you to stop on over any time and see the other fun Halloween ideas I have shared!

halloween-goodies

If you enjoyed these Monster Munchies, you might want to check out these fun Monster cookies with a free printable!

Comments

Too cute! I’ve got a box full of the bottles to use up too!!

Cute little monsters! I think it is a nice idea to decorate bottles with candies especially for such an unusual holiday as Halloween. I think all the kids will enjoy this idea and the holiday will be much more fun for them.

Thanks Maria! I am obsessed with those bottles. That is what it is all about right? Having fun with the kids!

Thanks so much Tammy! I must admit…I had to ask someone what an “ugly doll” was. LOL! I then looked them up and they are cute! So thanks for the fun compliment! LOL

I am usually not that impressed with the childish Halloween projects and printables I see all over the blogosphere but I actually smiled and I think a small chuckled left my mouth the instant the computer loaded the first image. They are clever, DIFFERENT, and adorable. I love the solid colored candies- it really adds to the look. So Bravo to you!

4. Buffy says

So darn CUTE !! I want to make these for my sons teacher, but I cannot find where to print the printables ..I looked on the blog as well as the facebook page? Am I missing it ? help me find it please mam.. Thanks a million, Buffy

5. Silvia PIñol Garcia says

Hi! I’ll love to prepare these cute monster bottles but I don’t seem to be able to download the printables eventhough I’ve tried and tried. Could you please e-mail them to me? If not possible, please give me a clue to get them. I’ve tried with the link but it doesn’t seem to work and it didn’t get me any further.

Regards from Spain and congratulations for such a nice and helpful web.

Sylvia

6. Rebecca Thompson says

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for the cute monster munchies idea. I would like to do this using baby food jars for my friends monster themed baby shower. Unfortunately I do not have Facebook. Is there a any way you could please email ms template and I can send you photos of completed products when I’m done at end of the month?

Thank you so much for your consideration and I look forward to your favourable response!

Sincerely,
    Rebecca

7. Christie Banks says

You have such darling ideas. I especially love these monster munchies jars. I don’t do Facebook and sad to sayI don’t know how to put like on blog. So if you could email me and let me know how to like your blog or how I get access to your darling printables I would really appreciate it. I’m a Grandmother to 12 darling grandchildren and I’m always on the look out for little things I can make for them. Thanks so much for your help.

8. Karen Dumke says

Hi Amy,
    I can’t seem to access your printables, like the hand sanitizer one. Am I doing something wrong. I have already liked your page on facebook, follow you on pinterest and subscribed to the email. Are they free or is there somewhere I need to sign up to pay for them? Please let me know.
    Thanks an have a great day. –Karen

Almost all of them are free! Are you looking for the hand sanitizer one? You will need to go through the FB page. I had to set it up that way since it is easier for me to monitor. I had people selling my free printables on their websites and ETSY (which is obviously super wrong and annoying). Click of Access The Idea Rooms Downloads and then scroll a ways down till you find it. This was a post from last fall so it will be a ways down! Hope that helps. Let me know if you still can not find them!

1. Favorite Halloween Pins This Week | Bulk Candy and Chocolate for Corporate Events and Parties says:

[…] Munchies!  How cute are these little Monster bottles filled with candy?  These come from The Idea Room, and what a great idea it is! Perfect for a Halloween Party Favor, or to give to neighbors and […]