The sun in shining here in Utah and the warmth has given me new energy to get moving and have some family fun. Whether you are enjoying sunshine, or still battling the cold, here is a great game for you and your family. It’s a little more of a problem solving game and is perfect for kids of all ages. It is also a great game to get your family to communicate and work together.
Play this one inside or outside, big group or small family, and have some fun. Remember, families that play together, do stay together!
p.s I will leave the solution to you and your family. Just remember not to break any rules. ;) Have Fun.
What You Need
All you need are paper plates, or pieces of paper will work great also. Anything you can put down on the floor as place markers is perfect. You will be standing on them so be sure they aren’t breakable. We have even been known to use pillows and paper towels.
How To Play
- Split players into two groups
- The two teams should line up vertically and then the teams should face one another.
- Put a paper plate under each persons feet, AND THEN put an empty paper plate between the first players on each team. So it would look like this.
- THE GOAL OF THE GAME: is to get Side A to Side B and Side B to Side A, all facing forward. So you are looking to get teams to trade sides.
- NO moving Backwards
- A person can only “jump over” their own team mate.
- Only one person may move at a time.
- One spot per person, no sharing.
- If any of these rules are broken, the group must begin again.
- A B C (Empty Paper Plate) 1 2 3