Easter Gift–Bunny Kisses

I love using the printable kiss stickers for the different holidays but hadn’t made any for Easter yet. I love that they make a really inexpensive but totally unique Easter Gift.

easter-printables
So I made some. I love that you can use these stickers to make a seemingly ordinary gift, a little extraordinary. I also love that you can use them on a lot of other things too.

easter-gift-tags
I decided to not use the old stand by bottle for the kisses like I have done with the other holiday Hershey kiss stickers.

bunny kisses 7

easter-printable
I am loving bunny silhouette’s (if you haven’t noticed) and thought it would be fun to make some little bags to hold the Hershey’s kisses and give away as a little Easter gift.

easter-bunny

I simply stenciled a bunny silhouette onto the little linen bags (which I picked up from Michaels). Then I glued a little white pom pom on the bunny for a little cotton tail with some hot glue.  If you can’t find the bags in your local craft store you can pick some up from Amazon here:

Cotton Drawstring Muslin Bags, 3″ X 5″ – Pack of 25

easter-gift-bag

I added these cute little Easter Bunny Kisses tags to each one.    And just used the little string ties to tie the tag onto each bag.

Bunny-Kisses

If you would like to download the patterns for the Easter Bunny Kisses, click on the link below and follow the directions carefully.

{Easter Bunny Kisses}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

Comments

1. Nancy says

Thank you for sharing you creative ideas and talents. I really like your logo. It’s very clever.

2. joan says

Thank you so much for posting these adorable tutorials and printables. Now I know what I’m doing for my daughter’s preschool friends and teachers.

You are amazingly creative!! And generous!!

joan

3. Heather says

What are the best methods for printing the stickers? I would like to print them at staples or kinkos, but can’t figure out how to use the templates they have for labels. Their templates are for just one sticker and not a sheet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

4. Robin says

These are so cute!! I love them! I couldn’t find the bags at my Michaels. What size are they and can you use muslin bags? I may try and order online. Can you help with the size and how many come per pack? Thanks!

They come in a lot of sizes. Mine were about 3.5 inches in width and 4 inches in height. The bunny stencil is 1.5 inches in width so that might help you know what size you need too. I can’t remember how many were in a package. I am guessing 25.

• Jennifer says

Where in Michaels did you find them? I went recently and they had no idea what I was talking about… :) Thank you.