- cutting mat
- hot glue
- white pearl
- ring form or a round bail plate (3/4 inch) for the necklace (Michael’s)
- laquer spray or varnish spray to give it a nice “waterproof” finish (optional)
- Cut out the 5 flowers on card stock.
- Line up flowers from smallest to largest.
- Fold up the petals of each flower and bend them so that they look like a 3D flower.
- Glue the pearl onto the middle of the smallest petal.
- Glue the smallest petal to the one just bigger so that the petals are overlapping.
- Continue to do this with each petal so that the largest petal is on the bottom and you have 5 layers of the flower.
- Glue the flower onto the round necklace bail or the ring form.
So go ahead and make some for yourself. They are super easy and can be made to suit anyone’s taste.
If you would like to make it right now, simply click on the green “Make It Now” button below. This will take you directly to the Cricut Design Space where you can cut the project out now for only $.99.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut. I may have received product and or compensation, however all opinions and statements are mine and mine alone.