Hey guys! I am busy with the Snap Conference which starts on Thursday! Wahoo! I can’t believe that it has come already! I am so excited to be able to meet a few of my readers there. I would love to know who to keep an eye out for if you are coming so that I can be sure to meet you! If you are coming can you just leave your name and blog link below so I can know who I am looking for? Thanks! Looking forward to it!
Whether you’re participating in the Snap Conference this week, or you want to follow along and “listen in” from home, you may want to be aware of the following ways to connect.
- Please watch the schedule for class times and updates. We anticipate having recap posts up for select classes at the end of each day. You might consider following the blog to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Follow along on Facebook to get the latest information and to catch fun photos.
- Follow @snapconf and the official conference hashtag #SNAPConf
- Watch for photos popping up on our Pinterest page.
- Join the SNAP! Flickr group and share your SNAP! photos with the community.
We are going to be holding a couple of online @Snap Giveaways for you to participate in from some of our amazing Snap Sponsors. Here is the first Snap Giveaway! Be sure to check in with the Snap Blog for the upcoming giveaways this week!
I am going to be speaking on opening night….(deep breath)! I am more of a behind the screen kind of a girl…so this will be interesting! But I will be sharing my little “speech” back here after I get back from Snap for any of you who may be interested!
Don’t have a ticket to Snap? But want to come and meet some of your favorite bloggers and shop the amazing Queen Bee Market? The doors are open to the public both Friday and Saturday. Do a little meeting and greeting…shopping and visit the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival!! Sounds like some great GNO fun to me! Check out the amazing Queen Bee Market Vendors who will be at Snap!
Want to know who is sponsoring Snap!?
So if you weren’t able to make it to Snap this year…you can still party with us this week! Hope you enjoy it! Now I have to run and figure out which of my “cute” shoes I can actually wear and comfortably walk around in all weekend! Yes…it is a priority!