Have you ever had a Monster Cookie? I am not sure why they are called Monster Cookies other than the fact that these things are loaded with goodness. I thought it would be fun to share our little Halloween twist on our Monster Cookie Recipe…
This would be a fun door bell ditching gift for you neighbors sometime around Halloween. Simply whip up your favorite batch of Monster Cookies and package them in this labeled jar, which is simply a cleaned out pickle jar.
Make sure you really clean it out as you don’t want the cookies to have a pickle after taste! Then slap on one of these Monster Cookie Labels that I made from one of Love Manor’s amazing Halloween Labels. Some of you may remember a couple of years ago when I used some of these same labels on this Halloween Apothecary.
Monster Cookie Recipe
· ½ cup room temp. Butter
· 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
· 3/4 cup Sugar
· 3 Eggs
· 1/8 cup (or 2 Tablespoons) Vanilla Extract
· 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
· 1 tsp Baking Soda
· 4 ½ cups Oatmeal (Quick or Old Fashioned)
(I usually put my Quick Oats in the blender to chop it up)
Wilton Candy Eyeballs
Chocolate Chips (or other flavored chips)
- In mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars until blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add Peanut Butter and baking Soda and mix together.
- Slowly add oatmeal. Blend in as much as you can with mixer and fold in the rest by hand along with your choice of Add-ins.
- Drop onto greased baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes in a 350 degree oven until light brown.
Want to download a copy of the label I modified for the Monster Cookies? Click on the image below or the link: