If you are on any sort of a diet…you might want to look away. No really…these are bad…really bad. Consider yourself warned. These are Peanut Butter Cookies gone wild! Lots and Peanut Butter and Lots of Chocolate…and did I mention Marshmallows?
I am all for eating healthy most of the time…but when Momma wants a treat…Momma wants something good. And if you know me at all you know how much I enjoy me some Peanut Butter and Chocolate. These definitely fit the bill!
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. baking powder
2 and 1/2 cup flour
2. cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 TBSP Chocolate Syrup
2 tsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together.
3. Beat in eggs.
4. Mix in baking powder and flour.
5. Divide dough in half.
6. Spread first half into bottom of a lightly greased 8 inch pan.
7. Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts, and chocolate chips over dough.
8. Top with second half of dough.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
10. Frost while still warm.
11. Cool completely in pan and cut into bars.
12. Serves 16.
For a downloadable version of this recipe you can simply click on the picture below!
What about you? Are you a fan of Peanut Butter and Chocolate? Need some other Peanut Butter and Chocolate combinations? Ummm…Yeah…Of course you do! Check out these past posts: