It’s time to decorate the halls with all your Christmas Decor. Have you gotten yours up yet? Traditionally we put ours up the day after Thanksgiving! It is mostly finished with just a few things left to do, but I always like to be inspired to add some new and different touches every year to change things up…because I like change…if you haven’t noticed.
Here are some inspiring DIY Christmas Decorations for you. As always, be sure to click on the links to go to the original source to see the tutorials and more images.
4. Christmas Village Jars from The Idea Room
10. Rudolph Sign
15. JOY Trees
20. DIY Rudolph Sign
26. JOY Wood Blocks from The Idea Room
27. Christmas Nativity Silhouette Luminary from The Idea Room
28. DIY Photo Ornaments from The Idea Room
29. Christmas Tree and Decor from The Idea Room
30. Holiday Christmas Mantle from The Idea Room
31. How to Make a Rustic Farmhouse Wreath from The Idea Room
32. Oh Holy Night Christmas from The Idea Room
This HOLIDAY SHADOWBOX ORNAMENT would make a great decoration as well.
Also, these dried Orange Ornaments would be a beautiful touch to any home.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!