I have two teenage boys who LOVE to eat…and eat. Both boys are highly active in sports. One is on the Swim and Water Polo teams and the other is on the High School Lacrosse Team. So…as you can imagine, we go through a lot of food. We are also busy driving to and from practices and attending their games, not to mention their sisters who are involved in their own Soccer Teams.
So, several nights of the week, we need dinner recipes that are quick and easy…AND tasty too! This Baked Ravioli is really good and is uses only 4 ingredients…yep…FOUR! This recipe takes literally 10 minutes to throw together and can be on the table in about 45 minutes.
Both of my boys LOVE Italian food. This recipe is a quick and easy way to get an Italian inspired dish that takes minutes to create and enjoy. You can re-create this recipe in your own home too.
Bertolli® brand pasta sauce and Kroger are joining together in a fun ‘Taste of Italy’ program that will be in stores from September 23rd through October 11th. The Kroger sponsored Taste of Italy program® offers shoppers a simple and delicious way to use the classic Bertolli® taste that you love to a range of culinary applications. Give yourself, your family, and your friends the delicious, Tuscan-inspired taste that they have been craving.
1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli
1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Bertolli Marinara Sauce
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread ½ cup to ¾ cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
- Lay ½ of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with some of the marinara sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers again, and use up the rest of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or cooked and heated all the way through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.