Today I am sharing a fun DIY Kids Craft that you can make right at home. Have you ever seen Lush’s Bubble Bath Play Dough? It’s a fun moldable “soap” that kids can play with in our out of the bath tub. But when it is played with in the bath tub, it is sudsy and becomes a fun way to get clean!
This is a copycat recipe of Bubble Bath Play Dough. It is simple to make and takes just a few ingredients and you can make it in a few minutes. It is also simple enough that the kids can make it without any adult help! A great way to get the kids in the kitchen…and in the bath!
Bubble Bath Play Dough
1/4 cup Bubble Bath
1/2 – 3/4 cup Cornstarch
1 tsp Coconut Oil
- In a bowl mix together the bubble bath, essential oil and coloring.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and add it to the bowl.
- Add half of the cornstarch.
- Add more cornstarch as needed.
- As you mix it, it will become a nice soft ball that is no longer sticky.
- Knead the play dough with your hands.
Pin it and save it for later!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.