I have a super simple Chalkboard Banner that I recently made with my Cricut Explore machine to share with you today! This Chalkboard Banner is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or Holiday. And it is re-usable for a lot of different things by simply changing what you write on the banner itself!
This is the perfect time to right as we start getting into the Holiday Season! To make this, you will need the following materials.
Scrapbook Paper in coordinating colors of your choice
String or Twine
2. Cut out the Chalkboard Vinyl. One for each colored card stock banner.
3. Stick the Chalkboard Vinyl banner onto the card stock.
4. Punch a hole in the top corners of each banner.
5. Put each banner onto a piece of string.
6. Hang and display different words for the different occasions and holidays.
If you would like to make it right now, simply click on the green “Make It Now” button below. This will take you directly to the Cricut Design Space where you can cut the project out now for only $1.98.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut. I may have received product and or compensation, however all opinions and statements are mine and mine alone.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.