I have just started discussing with the kids what they want to dress up like for Halloween this year. So we were doing some searching online to help us come up with some ideas. In the process we found SEVERAL absolutely adorable DIY Halloween Costume ideas. So of course, I rounded them all up in one easy to find place. Chances are…several of you will be looking for some easy and cute Halloween ideas too! I think you are going to love them as much as we do!
If you have any other fun ideas or costumes you have made in the past, I would love to hear about them too!!
Prisoner Costume from Crafts by Amanada
I Love Lucy Toddler Costume from Coolest Homemade Costumes
2. Elliot & ET Costume from Bicyclestore
3. Superman Costume (couldn’t find the original link…if you know the original source I would love to link to it)
4. Olaf Costume from Desert Chica
5. Paper Doll Costume from Dollar Store Crafts
6. Peacock Costume from Real Simple
7. Monarch Butterfly Costume from Buggy and Buddy
7. Queen of Hearts from Your Sparkle Box Etsy Shop
8. Where the Wild Things Are Max Costume from The Radical Thread Co
9. Monster Costume from Fiskars
10. Alice in Wonderland from Weisseguys
11. White Rabbit from Weisse Guys
12. Edward Scissorhands from Instructables
13. Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds from Simple Simon & Co.
14. Raggedy Anne Costume from Pretty Little Life
15. Chicken Costume from Martha Stewart
16. Snail Costume from Oh Happy Day
17. Shark Costume from Make It and Love It
18. Black Cat Costumes from Do It Yourself Divas
19. Snowman Costume from Leafy Tree Tops
20. Owl Costumes from This Heart of Mine
21. Minion Costumes from One Creative Housewife
22. Minecraft Costume from Mom Advice
23. Unicorn Costume from Twin Dragon Fly Designs
24. Duct Tape Skeleton Costume on Ardor
25. Star Wars Costumes from Melly Sews
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.