Today, I am sharing with you a FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Banner so that you can make one too!
VALENTINE’S DAY BANNER
I started putting up the Valentine’s Day Decorations yesterday. Do you decorate your home for Valentine’s Day? Have you started decorating yet?
I decided to use Burlap, but you can use whatever medium you prefer….canvas, colored card stock or scrap book paper or even plain white card stock will work just as well for this simple DIY project. Sometimes I just love a great craft project…don’t you?
I also quickly threw up a simple Pom Pom Bunting. All you need to do is simply take a piece of gold thread and strung some red pom poms on it with a large needle. I love the fun pop of red color the it adds to the hutch and the decor.
To recreate this project you will need the following:
- Freezer Paper
- Fabric Paints in Black, Red, & White
- Mini Clothespins
- Paint Brush or Stencil Brush
1. Print out the Valentine’s Day Banner Templates by clicking on the links below:
2. Cut out the patterns in the freezer paper so you can stencil the paint onto the burlap (or other material). Be sure that the shiny side of the freezer paper is face down. This is the sticky side that needs to adhere to the material after ironing.
3. Iron the freezer paper onto your burlap or other material.
4. Stencil the letters and hearts with the fabric paints and then let dry completely.
6. Carefully peel off the freezer paper and attach flags to the twine.
7. Hang on a mantle or wall to display your new Valentine’s Day Banner!
I Love the texture of the burlap with this banner, especially against the mostly white hutch background! Be sure to come back for a few more Valentine’s Day ideas I have to share with you!
VALENTINE’S DAY DECOR
Looking for some more Valentine’s Day Decorations? Sharing a few of our favorites below:
- BUSHEL AND A PECK SIGN
- PAPER HEART GARLAND
- VALENTINES DAY TABLE DECOR
- BE MINE DECOR
- PAPER HEART GARLAND
- VALENTINES DAY SIGN
- VALENTINES’S DAY TOPIARY
- FRAMED HEART DECOR
Interested in grabbing the Valentine Party Labels? I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply click on the button below!
VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFTS
I came up with some other Valentine Crafts and Activities. Sharing them below:
- Valentine Hearts Yahtzee Game
- Handprint Activity for Kids
- Heart Hand Warmers
- Valentines Day Classroom Parties
- Valentines Day Crafts
- Sealed with a Kiss
- Candy Cane Heart Suckers
- Love Potion no. 9
- Just a Little Crush
- Tic Tac Valentines
- I Chews You Valentine
- Three Valentine Printables
- Chalk Board Mug
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.