It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and I’m excited to share another year of My Favorite Things Giveaway! I’ve joined with 30 creative bloggers total, also sharing their favorite things, and each of us are having a giveaway. That means 30 winners total! Not only is it a fun prospect to WIN, but they make great gift giving ideas as well.
Here are the goodies I’m giving away, make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of this post to enter MY giveaway.
For more details on my giveaway, scroll below the collage.
Below are the 30 gifts from 30 friends. I just love to see new things, or be reminded about something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
- Check out the 30 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message w hen you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1)
Behold, the collage of goodies…
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below…
1. Capturing Joy //2. Thirty Handmade Days // 3. Bombshell Bling //4. Fun-Squared // 5. Pretty Providence //6. A Pumpkin & A Princess // 7. Just a Girl and Her Blog // 8. Yellow Bliss Road // 9. Honeybear Lane //10.All Things Thrifty
11. Dawn Nicole Designs // 12. Cupcake Diaries // 13. Your Homebased Mom // 14. Over the Big Moon // 15. Girl Loves Glam // 16. Landeelu // 17. Eighteen25 //18. Becky Higgins // 19. The Pinning Mama // 20.Tatertots & Jello
21. The Idea Room // 22. C.R.A.F.T. // 23. A Girl and a Glue Gun // 24. Miranda Anderson // 25. My Name is Snickerdoodle // 26. Lolly Jane // 27. My Sisters Suitcase // 28. Lil Luna // 29. I Heart Naptime // 30. One Crazy House
Enter The Idea Room’s Favorite Things Giveaway!
I was pretty skeptical about spending so much on a pair of ballet flats before I owned my first pair of Tieks. I don’t normally like to spend a lot of money on shoes or clothing unless it can become a high quality staple in my wardrobe. But I kept hearing a lot of hype about these shoes. I have always wanted to have a pair of ballet flats that I could really love…well, I finally broke down and bought a pair and I couldn’t be happier.
They are so comfortable and I have worn them to walk all over New York City on a couple trips there I made last year. If you have ever been to New York City, then you know how much walking you do in that city to get around. My feet were never tired or hurt after wearing them all day long for several days. They are my go to travel shoe now!
I also have a slight obsession with Alex and Ani bracelets. I own a few of them and just love wearing them stacked with one another. I have to hide them from my girls though because they will disappear :).
Enter The Idea Room’s Giveaway:
*Fine Print: This giveaway is sponsored by The Idea Room. I am paying for the products out of my own pocket. Giveaway is not connected to Tieks or Alex and Ani, I just really love their products. Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (MST) on November 10, 2016. One winner will receive a $175 Gift Certificate to Tieks and an Alex and Ani Bracelet (pictured). Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the U.S.A. to enter. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Pinterest. Facebook and Pinterest will be completely released by each entrant. One entry per person. Entry includes filling out the Rafflecopter form above. Winner will be chosen using random.org. and will be notified via email within 48 hours of the giveaway closing time. Winners will be announced on the post, not on Facebook. The winners must respond within 24 hours of receiving the email or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.