Looking for a fresh and clean sugar scrub recipe that invigorates while leaving your skin feeling soft and silky? Make this homemade grapefruit sugar scrub.
There are a few things that I get obsessed with…right now it’s Grapefruit. I am LOVING it! It is perfect right now. I have always been obsessed with citrusy fruit and the scent of citrus. It smells so fresh and clean and makes me feel happy and invigorated.
You know how much I enjoy making my sugar scrubs and I had yet to make one with Grapefruit…so here it is ;)!
HOW TO MAKE SUGAR SCRUB
- white sugar
- Raw Sugar
- Almond Oil (Olive Oil or Coconut Oil)
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- food coloring or drop of raspberry juice
- Vitamin E oil (optional)
- Mix the sugars together and slowly
- Add the almond oil until you reach the consistency you like. I like my scrubs less oily so I always use less than a 1/4 cup.
- Add Grapefruit Essential Oil, food coloring and Vitamin E if adding.
- Mix thoroughly and store in an airtight container. Good for up to 3 months if kept bacteria free.
HOW TO USE SUGAR SCRUB
Rub a little bit of the scrub on your body or between your hands with a little bit of water. Rinse with warm water to remove excess oils. It will give your skin a nice exfoliation and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling fresh and clean. Great for use in the shower or bath and before bedtime.
Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup Almond Oil (use up to 1/4 cup) Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 3-4 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 1 drop food coloring no more or it will stain skin or drop of raspberry juice
- 2-3 drops Vitamin E oil optional
Mix the sugars together and slowly add the almond oil until you reach the consistency you like. I like my scrubs less oily so I always use less than a 1/4 cup. Add Grapefruit Essential Oil, food coloring and Vitamin E if adding. Mix thoroughly and store in an airtight container. Good for up to 3 months if kept bacteria free.
You can buy your favorite high quality/food grade Essential Oils here:
FREE PRINTABLE LABEL
I, of course, want you to have these fun labels to add to your own containers. I have made them available as a free download.
To download the Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Labels click here:
Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts
Sharing some Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts you might be interested in checking out below:
- Lavender Sugar Scrub
- Frankincense Sugar Scrub
- Myrrh Bath Salts
- Homemade Bath Salts Recipe
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar Scrub
- Citrus Bliss Sugar Scrub Cubes
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.