Looking for a great Sugar Scrub Recipe? Today we are sharing our Lavender Sugar Scrub which is a DIY Sugar Scrub that you can make at home! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth!
SUGAR SCRUB RECIPE
LAVENDER SUGAR SCRUB
Today I am finally sharing my newest Sugar Scrub Recipe. I love experimenting with new Sugar Scrubs and when we use up the last one, it’s time to come up with another one. This time I chose to make a Lavender Sugar Scrub.
But I think I am finally losing it… Last night I finally sat down to edit these pictures that I had sitting on my camera for the past several days, and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get them to download. The computer wasn’t even recognizing my camera card. Then I searched through the house to find the download cord only to find that wouldn’t work either.
So I gave up, ate a snack, and then went to bed. This morning I was determined to figure out the problem…after the kids went to school of course and you know what? The camera photo card was sitting in my other computer. Gah! Haha! It’s amazing what a good night’s rest will do for your brain.
So, my camera card is not corrupt and all is well and the bonus? I get to share this recipe today and you get to make some! You might want too because the Lavender smells amazing! This Lavender Sugar Scrub would also make a great Valentine’s Day gift!
SUGAR SCRUB INGREDIENTS
- Raw Sugar
- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil or almond oil
- DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil
- Sugar Scrub Jars
- Wooden spoons
Lavender Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw Sugar
- up to 1/4 Olive Oil or Coconut Oil melted or almond oil as needed
- 1 tablespoon dried Lavender optional but recommended
- 3-4 drops DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil
Mix together the sugars and slowly add the coconut or almond oil while stirring.
Pour in as much oil as you need to get your desired consistency. I do not like my sugar scrubs too oily so I always use less than 1/4 cup.
Stir and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the essential oil and the Lavender.
Store in an airtight container.
Lasts up to 3 months if you keep bacteria and germs out of the scrub.
Rub a little bit of the scrub on your body or between your hands with a little bit of water.
Rinse with warm water to remove excess oils.
It will give your skin a nice exfoliation and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling like Lavender.
Great for use in the shower or bath and before bed time.
HOW TO USE SUGAR SCRUB
- Rub a little bit of the scrub on your body or between your hands with a little bit of water.
- Rinse with warm water to remove excess oils.
- It will give your skin a nice exfoliation and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling like Lavender.
- Great for use in the shower or bath and before bed time.
I, of course, want you to have these fun labels to add to your own containers. I have made them available as a free download to get them you will need to read these directions very carefully.
To download the Lavender Sugar Scrub Labels click here:
You can buy your favorite high quality/food grade Essential Oils here:
DIY SUGAR SCRUB
- Frankincense Sugar Scrub Myrrh Bath Salts
- Homemade Bath Salts Recipe
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar Scrub
- Citrus Bliss Sugar Scrub Cubes
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.