Looking for a delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipe? This Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Dessert is so good! It is a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Lovers dream. It takes just a few minutes to make. The hardest part will be waiting to be able to eat it while it sits in your refrigerator.
This is so good. It is nice and rich, so you will only need a small piece. But you will probably want to serve it to your friends and family so you don’t end up eating the whole pan yourself. You might regret that…or you might not.
Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Dessert
20 Oreo cookies, divided
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar,divided
1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.