I have had several of you already asking if I was going to be sharing a Thanksgiving Printable for the eos lip balms. So, I thought I would go ahead and make one…I love a fun creative challenge! So…here is a Printable Thanksgiving Turkey that you can use as a fun Thanksgiving gift.
If you have a child, teacher, friend and/or grandchild who is obsessed with eos lip balm (like my girls are) these are a fun Thanksgiving Gift idea. They are so simple to make and are a fun and unique gift idea. If you give them to a teacher, attach a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store to make it a little extra special. They work so hard for our kids!
I also thought they would make a creative Thanksgiving Table Place Card. This way your guests can go home with a little gift to use on their chapped lips after gorging themselves on your tasty Thanksgiving Dinner.
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
To make them simply follow these directions.
- Click on the link below these directions to download and print the Thanksgiving Turkey Printable.
- Cut out the turkey around the gray rectangle.
- Cut out the circle in the middle of the turkey…DO NOT cut through the bottom of the paper. Be sure to leave the rectangle in tact. (If you do cut through the rectangle, the eos will have a hard time staying in place).
- Cut out the turkey’s head.
- Open your eos lip balm so that it is separated into two halves.
- Place the bottom of the eos on the back of the card and the front half of the card and then screw the lip balm together.
- Turn the eos lip balm so the small flat section is on the bottom. This allows the turkey to stand upright.
- Take a glue dot (or a dab of glue) and glue the turkey head onto the front of the eos lip balm.
*If you want to add some names or text to your Turkey Printable, simply download the “blank” jpg format and upload it into your photoshop program to add your own text. You will want the image to be 5.6 inches in width and 7 inches in height for it to print the correct size.
**If you want to print the one that says “thankful 4 you” simply download the pdf format.
As always, these printables are provided for you FREE for your personal use only. Please do not sell them or repost them on your site. Please send friends and family here to download their own copies. This is how I am able to continue to share my creative work for free. This is my copyrighted work. Thank you!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.