I love the Holiday season for many reasons! One of the reasons is getting to enjoy all the delicious baked goods. As soon as the cooler weather hits, I get antsy to get my oven fired up again after being neglected during the hot summer months. A perfect holiday baked good that is not too sweet, that I enjoy making are these Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins.
I decide to spruce them up a bit to make them a bit more sophisticated this year. So I added some white chocolate chips and some White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Creamer to the recipe. And, I have to say, that the result was pretty darn tasty!
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Creamer
1 stick of butter, melted
4 1/2 cups flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon allspice
2 cups fresh red raspberries
1/2 to 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, and the White Chocolate Raspberry ID Creamer together.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and blend well.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and allspice in a separate bowl.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the buttermilk mixture. Stir to blend, add the remaining dry ingredients just stirring to blend again.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and the spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- After baked muffins have cooled 5 minutes, and working one at a time, dip top of each muffin in melted butter and then cinnamon sugar.
- Set muffins upright on wire rack to cool completely.
Looks pretty yummy right? I love that the red berries make them extra festive for the Holidays too.
If you liked this recipe you might want to try our other muffin recipes:
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!