Looking for the perfect gift idea for Valentine’s Day? Check out my favorite Valentine’s Day Gifts for him. There should be something here that he is going to love getting for Valentine’s Day this year!
GIFTS FOR VALENTINES DAY
I don’t know about you, but my husband can be pretty difficult to shop for. He usually tends to just pick something up that he needs so I sometimes struggle finding a gift for him that he will love and use often. Does that sound familiar?
Here are some of my favorite items that I have either gifted him in the past or plan to do in the future. Don’t worry…he doesn’t usually read my blog so he shouldn’t find any of these out! LOL!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
This list contains some great gift ideas that are perfect for him. If you have trouble finding gifts he will use often and enjoy using, check out the following.
- Leather iPhone Wallet Case– This leather wallet iPhone case is perfect for consolidating what he has to carry in his pockets. I love how slim and compact this wallet is and is perfect for holding the essentials he will need to have with him everyday.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones– These headphones are perfect for a good workout, mountain biking or a run. They are small enough to be out of the way but stay put in place with vigorous activity.
- Nordgreen Pioneer Men’s Watch– A nice elegant timeless watch piece is always a great staple and addition to his wardrobe. Dressy enough for work but also to wear everyday. They have several different styles and watch bands to choose from which is perfect for mixing and matching.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio– This cologne smells so good. A great clean scent that he can wear everyday that doesn’t smell like he bathed in it. Sometimes I like to put a little bit on my shirt so it smells like him when he isn’t around.
- UGG Scuff Slippers– Pick him up these classic warm slippers. Perfect for a lazy Sunday morning around the house.
- Silicon Ring– This ring is a great ring to use when he is working out at the gym or working with his hands so he doesn’t break or damage his real wedding band.
- Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones– These wireless headphones are perfect for a quiet travel if he travels for work often on airplanes, or perfect for playing video games without having to hear the noise that comes with it.
- Camping Gear Multitool– Give him a tool for everything right at his fingertips. Perfect for someone who loves hunting or camping or tinkering around on his various projects. Great to store one in the car as well.
- Phone Docking Station– Give him a spot for all those little items that get left in a pile after work everyday on the kitchen table. This docking station is a nice and organized way to keep it all together in a specific spot. This is one of the favorite things I have ever given my husband :).
- Beard Grooming and Trimming Kit– If you guy has facial hair, give him this set of beard tools which help him keep his beard nice and neat easily.
- Xbox One Wireless Controller– Give your guy a wireless game controller. He will love you for it. And you can use it to sit down and play with him if you are interested.
- Echo Dot– The echo dot is a nice addition to add to your room. Great for turning on and off lights, listening to your favorite sports station, asking google questions and more. He will love it.
- Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker– This bluetooth speaker is great for him to connect his music too while he is working on a project around the house. Or perfect for listening to the game while working.
- Nike Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt– This classic sweatshirt is classy and nice looking even if he is just lounging around the house. Nice enough to even use for a night out.
- Weekend Bag– I love a great weekend bag. This is perfect if he travels a few days here and there. A nice bag he can grab and go when needed.
VALENTINES DAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.