Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper Printables

Fathers day gift

Do you ever need just a small and simple gift to give a special Dad in your life for Father’s Day?  Or have a group of kids you teach or work with within your church group that need a small token of appreciation to give their Fathers?  I have a group of kids ages 6-7 that I teach on Sundays as part of my church responsibilities.  I thought it would be fun for them to give their Dad’s a little present.  So I came up with these candy bar wrappers.  I am going to print out the blank ones and have them color the ties.

candy bars

You just need to get some of your favorite candy bars.  I used some Hershey’s Symphony Bars in the 4.25 oz size…but I also made a wrapper to fit the smaller regular size Hershey bar (1.55 oz).

fathers day gift 4

All you have to do is print them out and cut around the solid lines.  Then fold them onto the candy bar.  You can keep on the original wrapper or take it off.

fathers day gift 3

Father's Day Candy Bar Wrapper BlankFather's Day Candy Bar Wrapper redfathers day candy bar wrapper copy

Father's Day Candy Bar Wrapper greenFather's Day Candy Bar Wrapper green.blue stripe 1.55 ozFather's Day Candy Bar Wrapper red stripe 1.55 oz

To download a copy of the Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers click on the link below and then select Previous Downloads:

{Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrappers}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

fathers day gift5

Comments

1. Michelle says

I love that it’s simple and adorable, and exactly what dads want. This will be my husband’s favorite craft!

2. Cheri says

trying to print out the “a” version for my 4 year old but the link is not working:( Help maybe??? Love this idea !!!

3. Kristie says

I’m having trouble getting the links to work for the download. Keep getting error messages.

Can you help?

Thanks!

4. Courtney says

I love it! This will be great for my 5 year old! She loves making things for Dad, and this will be a lot easier than last year’s “doggie-made-out-of-golf-balls” disaster. :) Thanks!

Google Blogger is having trouble with logon, comments and document downloads at the moment. They are trying to resolve.

nice work Amy!! the details on the back are just too cute :) We’re lucky to have such stellar men/fathers in our lives aren’t we?? :)

7. valerie says

These are so cute! I have a group of 4 year olds that will love helping to make these for their Dad’s. Thank you for sharing!

8. Robin says

Thank you! What a ‘sweet’ idea! Better yet, something my little guy can handle for Daddy and it’s perfectly within his budget. Hershey’s Dark Chocolate bars here we come!

9. Monica says

I love this idea!!!! But, why am I having problems getting it to print out correctly? If I just download and print, it only prints part of the large label. I can’t get the whole label on one page. What am I doing wrong?

10. Tara says

Do you have any hints for getting these wrappers to download and print? I am clicking on the design I want but can’t get it to download correctly. It keeps trying to save the file in Picasa.

11. libbywilko says

Thank you … I’ll be using them in September… .Father’s Day in Australia is a bit later :) Love them !

12. Colleen says

Hey Amy LOooooove your stuff! I was wondering if there was a way to get these father’s day candy bar printables still? Can I purchase etc. I’m doing the preschool father’s day lunch and thought these would be adorable!!! I know a little early! but it’s the only way things get done! ha ha!
    Thanks

These are adorable, awesome, fun and practical! I LOVE it and they are free! Sorry I haven’t been over in a while to comment on all your awesomeness. I read everything but have been struggling commenting on everyone’s blogs! Nice job and thanks for the freedbie :)

14. Vicki says

I would love to create these with my students so that they can give them to their dad’s on Father’s Day. What a cute idea! All the children get out of school before Father’s Day so I always try to have little gifts for the dad’s before the year is over. :) Would love to be able to download these templates!

Thank you so much for providing such an adorable and affordable way to celebrate dads:) My hubby loves chocolate and we go on a yearly Father’s Day camping trip and make smores. This will be a perfect way to give him his dark chocolate for his treats:)

I share this on my Etsy shop, Eljah*B, fanpage:
    I also invite you and your followers to visit my Etsy shop: http://www.eljahb.etsy.com

This is a wonderful resource of ideas!
    Blessings,
    Rachel

Love your candy wrappers for Father’s Day. Having trouble downloading templates. Keeps taking me to Google.
    Can you help me?

17. Jodi says

Hey! I love this idea!!! I was thinking of doing it for the men in our ward! however, when I go to dowload, it says I need your permission? May I pretty please have your permission to download? =)

By the way, thats a zero in my email, not a letter “o” :)…

THanks, Jodi!

18. Aiden says

I would love to use these at church, but am having trouble downloading the images also. I love this idea and am very grateful for people like you who are so creative….. and share those ideas. Thank you!

19. Julie Hansen says

20. Terri Phillips says

Hi I am trying to download the smaller ones 1.55 for the candy bars I purchased to give to Dads on Sunday it says internet cannot display webpage. Can you please direct me to where I can download.

Blessings,
    Terri

21. Cathy Talbot says

Thank you so much for the great idea and cute for all my fathers and dads thank you so much .. :)

22. Heather says

Super cute idea but when I try to print the image is very small. If I try to enlarge the image big enough to wrap a candy bar it becomes extremely pixilated. Any suggestions?

Are you printing the pdf directly from my site? That should work best. Let me know if you still can’t get it and which one you want and I can email it to you later tonight.

23. Kristle says

Every time I print they come out extremely blurry. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

24. Heidi says

I was just wondering if I could use your candybar wrapper cover? Can you email me it so that I can print it?

25. Julie Frumusanu says

Hi, I’ve tried multiple times to download the wrappers, but it keeps looping me back without a download option. I tried saving the pictures, but when I move them to the proper print size, they turn out blurry. We’re going to do them for all the fathers at our church, so we’ll be doing about sixty. Is there any way you can e-mail me the files so I can print them out? Thank you so much!

Sorry about that. Try clicking ON the image of the wrappers. If that doesn’t work can you email me and I will send them out.

• Julie says

Hi. These are great and my daughter is excited about making one for Father’s Day. But, I’m also having trouble printing. Can you email the templates to me?
        Thank you!
        Julie

26. Sarah says

I might use these wrappers for our church. We do something special for each of the fathers that attend on Father’s Day. Cute idea. Thank you for sharing.

27. Holly says

I’m trying to download the Father’s Day candy wrappers and I can’t! Is there anyway you can email me the PDF? Please and Thank you! :)

1. […] Candy Bar Wrapper for Fathers Day […]