Father’s Day Soda Bottle Covers

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  Ours started off with a bang…literally.  My husband was on his way home from work when he got rear ended at a stop light.  He is just fine and his car only has a small amount of damage.  So we are feeling grateful.  We had some big plans to finally get our flowers and garden planted but we had so much rain that we were unable to get them planted.  Hopefully today…I can’t wait and it is already so late in the season that we are running out of time.  We did manage to get some swimming and a BBQ in and finally repainted our playroom.  We were also able to pay respect to some of our family members who have passed on.  I can not believe that summer is here and that Father’s Day is just a couple of weeks away.

Fathers Day gift idea

I thought it would be fun to come up with another easy little gift item for Dad or for the Father’s in your life.  This one is so simple.  All you need is to grab a six pack of his favorite beverage and add some of these fun little “cover-ups” to personalize them.

fathers day gift idea 2

I chose to go with a six pack of Coca-Cola bottles in the 8 fl. oz size, mainly because they were cute and little.  And cute is what it is all about right?

fathers day gift idea 3

I made some white shirts and ties to represent all the hardworking Dads…

fathers day gift idea 4

Or you can skip the white shirt and just go with a tie.

fathers day gift idea 6

And I included a “Hawaiian” shirt and sun visor for the Dad’s who like to play…

fathers day gift idea 7

Pretty simple and fun!  And of course, I have provided you with the same patterns that I used for mine.  These will fit the smaller bottles as you can see in the pictures.  If you would like to use a larger bottle, you can enlarge the printable till they fit the bottle size you would like to use or you can redraw them to fit your needs.

fathers day gift idea 8

To download a copy of the Father’s Day Soda Cover-ups click on the link below and then select Previous Downloads:

{Father’s Day Soda Bottle Cover-ups}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.

What do you think?  Would this be something you think the Father(s) in your life would enjoy?

Comments

Ha! Funny thing is that my husband is not a coke drinker…I just loved the bottles. I am going to give this to my brother who is a Father and a Coke Lover :)! Hubs is getting a Rootbeer one. But it wasn’t as cute :)!

Those are SO cute! We’re definitely going to be making them for our dad on Father’s Day. Thanks so much for sharing!

This is such a cute idea! I am doing a post on personalized beer/root beer mugs and would like to put a link to this post. Would that be ok with you? I will be a guest host on Type A with this tutorial.

I would love that Suzette! Thanks so much! I would love to see your personalized mugs…my family are big rootbeer drinkers :)

• Suzette Turner says

Thanks! I am sending it to Tammy right now. It will be featured on Type A on June 13th.

Such a cute idea Amy! I am going to have my boys do this for their dad for sure! thanks for the printable!
    So great to see you at the photo workshop! Hopefully I’ll see you again soon!

Thanks Brittany. It was so good to see you again this weekend. You are adorable and a great momma! I hope they enjoy it. Good Luck with everything ;)

4. Catharine says

These are so cute! However, my hubby’s new years resolution was to stay away from the pop! So, I bought the exact same bottles a few weeks ago, and then dumped the pop down the drain. I let the bottles soak for a few hours in hot, soapy water, then filled them with his favourite candies instead! I also decorated with lots of pretty paper and ribbon. Now, where to hide it until Father’s Day…? :)

ha! That is a great idea to fill them with his favorite candy! I would have to hide it from me…so that there was candy left. :)

Thanks Angie! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment…and for downloading them too! LOVED your Little Red Riding Hood photo shoot.

I’m in the primary presidency and I’m thinking how cute would these be to let the kids color and give to their dads on father’s day-along with the candy bar wrapper download also on your blog. You’re amazing! Thanks so much for all of your fabulous ideas!

Thanks! I really appreciate it. What a great idea to have the kids make them for their dads. I am so glad you found a great way to share them too.

Oh my hubby LOVES coke! my 4 year old will love decorating the ties too! We are totally making these! Where did you get the little bottles? I’ve never seen them before.. but then again I’ve never been looking. :)

7. Angela says

I’ve never been to your website before. You have several cute things on here that I want to print but I can’t figure out how. I tried saving it in a different program and printing from there and it doesn’t work. What’s your secret? PLEASE HELP!

These are perfect for my husband. I have a couple other ideas for the grandfathers but needed something exactly like this for the hubs. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

9. libbywilko says

So cute ! Love them.. thank you so much for sharing.. will be using them in September for Australian Father’s Day

10. Angie says

I am so in awe of such talent! Thanks for giving my boys something to give to their Dad that they can actually do together and doesn’t cost a lot of money doing it. I love homemade gifts and I know that my hubby will too!!

My kids and I just made these for tomorrow. Thanks for the great idea! It kept my kids busy decorating ties for nearly an hour – which is a miracle when you’re talking about 7, 5, and 4 year olds!

12. Marie says

I really like these printables.
    Where did you find the glass coke bottles? I have been searching for them.
    Thanks!
    Marie
    Readg4fun at yahoo dot com

13. Christine says

I stumbled onto these via Pinterest. My fourth grader has a male teacher, so I have been looking for something a little more masculine for a Valentine’s Day gift. This will be perfect!

14. Kara says

I would Love to download this but my computer is telling me I have to sign up to download first. Is there another place I can do it?

I have so love your idea here. I have been looking for ANY CARTON of soda bottles, Coke – whatever, in a carton such as yours – unsuccessfully I might add.

Where did you find yours? [sorry if you answered already] But please reply.

Darling job, really; thanks for sharing!

Sharon Anne @ sharealikecooking.blogspot.com

16. Cicely says

I love this idea. Super cute! I am trying to print out the tie, shirt, etc. but when I try to print it, it comes out HUGE and doesn’t show all of the items. Help?

17. Jessica says

So the download link just takes me to the Google Drive home page…where exactly is the download located? Love the idea but can’t see to find the actual file.

18. Jessica says

The link provided takes the user to the Google Drive homepage…where is the actual file to download?

19. Dany says

there are so cute, but it seems that the document doesn’t exist anymore :( can you verify?
    thanks a lot

20. Catherine says

So cute, but I can’t see the download :( Just a big white box…any ideas? I am using Mozilla – maybe a browser issue?

21. Micah says

Hey all, I was having the same problem with the white screen and not able to print… At the bottom of that screen it said something like “refresh”. Click on that link and you’re good to go! I can’t remember exactly what it said, sorry, but just keep pushing links on that until you get it!

22. Keri says

Where is the link to the printables?? I can’t find it on the site — but the last “box” isn’t showing up for me, so perhaps that’s it? Could you PLEASE email me the direct link to the printable? I LOVE these for Father’s day. THANK YOU! :)

Love this idea and thanks so much for the printable! I used this for my husband’s first Father’s Day this past year and just posted about it on my new blog… just in time for holiday gift giving. I’m also thinking of cutting the shirts out of holiday scrapbook paper to look like ugly Christmas sweaters for fun host gifts this holiday season.

24. Nicole says

SOOOO cute! Would love to create these for Father’s Day but can’t seem to locate the printable. Can you help? Thank you, thank you!

25. Lydia Story says

Such a clever idea! I know my dad will enjoy these around some Jones soda!
    Thank you for the templage!

I wonder why you named this particular blog, “Father’s Day Soda Bottle Covers – The Idea Room”. Regardless I actually enjoyed the article!Regards,Leslie

27. Kalle Reynolds says

I think this is adorable. But I can’t find it. You tell us to download it through FB. I have searched and it doesn’t exist there. Could you please let me know where to find the download for the coca cola bottles.

1. […] Bottle Covers for Dad’s favorite bottled drink by The Idea Room […]

2. […] Świetne elementy dekoracyjne na butelkę – darmowe szablony koszulek i krawatów. ciekawy-pomysl darmowy szablon dla faceta dzień dziadka dzień ojca dzien-chlopaka dzien-mezczyzn jak-stworzyc jak-wykonac jak-zrobic krok-po-kroku na imieniny na przyjęcie na wesele na-urodziny oryginalne prezent prezent dla tutorial własnoręcznie zrobiony za darmo TwitterDiggFacebookDeliciousStumbleUpon […]

3. […] boca antes del traslado definitivo a WordPress! ¿Preparados? ¡Allá vamos! Empezamos con esta caja de botellines de coca-cola personalizados, aunque en casa somos más de cervezas como en […]

4. […] both love soda…Coke and Diet Mountain Dew to be exact, so we used this fun idea from The Idea Room last year.  The kids colored the ties and wrote little notes on the back of each one attached to a […]

5. […] Feeling creative? If your boss is a dude, just print-out these cute little beverage cover-ups and write “Happy Boss’ Day” on them instead of “Happy Father’s Day.” Run down to the convenience store, pick up a 6-pack of his favorite beverage, and you’re good to go. (Printable instructions here.) […]

6. […] kıyafetli şişeler 2 linkkkk […]