Fall is my very favorite season and I have asked a few of my favorite bloggers to share some of their fall favorites here with you. I am so excited to have Jamie, Jodie and Jen from Eighteen 25 sharing a fun idea for sprucing up your Thanksgiving table decor with some adorable utensil holders as part of The Idea Room Fall Festival!
• kraft colored or white cardstock
• be thankful sheet
– download black & white version HERE
– download gold version HERE
– download blue version HERE
• colored pencils
• sewing machine or adhesive
• print out the be thankful sheet (we printed the black & white onto kraft paper)
• cut in half (you might need to trim some off the sides too to make it even)
• if you printed the black & white… get to coloring, or put the kids to work (they’ll love getting to help decorate for the big dinner)
• otherwise, score and fold where the pattern ends
• stitch the sides together or adhere with a strong adhesive
Join Us for New Ideas!