Fall is my very favorite season and I have asked a few of my favorite bloggers to share some of their fall favorites here with you. I am so excited to have Jamie, Jodie and Jen from Eighteen 25 sharing a fun idea for sprucing up your Thanksgiving table decor with some adorable utensil holders as part of The Idea Room Fall Festival!
• kraft colored or white cardstock
• be thankful sheet
– download black & white version HERE
– download gold version HERE
– download blue version HERE
• colored pencils
• sewing machine or adhesive
• print out the be thankful sheet (we printed the black & white onto kraft paper)
• cut in half (you might need to trim some off the sides too to make it even)
• if you printed the black & white… get to coloring, or put the kids to work (they’ll love getting to help decorate for the big dinner)
• otherwise, score and fold where the pattern ends
• stitch the sides together or adhere with a strong adhesive
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.