Father’s Day Printables

I don’t normally decorate for Father’s Day, but I have been enjoying adding some little touches of holiday decor on our entry way table.  It is nice to have one little spot that I can add a few easy decor items to that don’t take a lot of time and energy.  Especially during the month of May.  Anyone else feel like May is crazy insane?

fathers-day-printable 7_edited-1

I thought it would be fun to add a touch of Father’s Day decor in the home to celebrate my kids dad.  He works so hard for our family and is always willing to spend time working and playing with the kids.  We are so lucky to have him.

fathers-day-printable 6

I came up with a couple of Father’s Day Printables that can be easily printed out and placed in an 8×10 picture frame.  I made the first one and then came across a quote from Billy Graham that I had heard before but forgotten.  I really wanted to display it in our home…so I get to share both of them with you.

fathers-day-printable 4

I shopped the house and added this picture of my husband and his two boys playing in the ocean, which is one of their favorite things to do with one another.  I also added a willow tree figurine that we had in the boys room of a father and his child.

fathers-day-printable 3

If you would like to download the Father’s Day printables, click on the link below:

{Father’s Day Printables}

*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Idea Room’s Downloads”.

fathers-day-printable 1

How do you celebrate Father’s Day? Do you have any special traditions?

Looking for more Father’s Day ideas? Check out these past Idea Room Father’s Day ideas and printables.

Comments

1. Karen says

I cannot seem to access the printable. I have went to facebook and liked and clicked the link and it just brings me back to this page. :(

2. DanielleD says

I can’t seem to access them either, & I follewed all the links & have been a fan on Facebook.

3. Julie says

Same here. I can’t find the printable link. I “liked” on Facebook a long time ago :)
    Julie

4. Laurie O says

I’m going to print and frame the first one to give to my two sons for Father’s Day.

Thank you for sharing such lovely sentiments!

5. Barbara Carlson says

I like you on facebook it is how I got here. But the links just send me in a circle to facebook and back to this page. I never did get a printable. I like both Father’s Day “printables” even if I can’t print them.

Direkrut olahraga PSG Leonardo punya hubungan cukup baik dengan pemain berusia 22 tahun tersebut dan
    bahkan sempat mengundangnya ke Paris pada akhir tahun lalu
    saat kompetisi di Brasil sedang libur. Dan
    di web ini biarpun tampilan websitenya sama, bedanya sobat tidak dapat membuat account di sini.
    Reporting the VP Marketing, the Media Specialist is responsible
    for managing media strategy and relations.

I think that what you typed made a bunch of sense.
    But, consider this, suppose you were to create a awesome post title?
    I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added
    a title that makes people want more? I mean Father’s Day Printables
    – The Idea Room is kinda plain. You should peek at Yahoo’s home
    page and note how they write news headlines to get people
    to open the links. You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers
    excited about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it might make your website a little bit more
    interesting.