Still looking for a simple Graduation gift idea for your Graduate? Why not make a simple Graduation gift jar and fill it with your graduates favorite candy or some money? Fill it with the graduates school colored candy.
Then wrap another strip of the card stock around the base and then attach the graduation date which I punched out of paper with my 1 inch paper punch. Add a little graduation gift tag to the top of the bottle and you are good to go. So easy, but fun and festive!
Any graduate…from Kindergarten to College would be happy to be gifted this cute Graduation Gift jar.
To download the Graduate Gift tag, simply click on the link below the image, and then print at the size you would like the gift tag to be. I printed mine in the above picture and 1.5 x 1.5 square. Looking for another graduation idea to add to your graduation party? Check out these fun Graduation Party Drinks.
And…it is time once again for our Group Pinterest Party. If you have not played along with us in the past, we would love to have you join us. It is a great way to get some great traffic and pins and repins for your projects. Read below to learn more:
The Mom/Dad/Grad-themed Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, May 4, and you all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all about Moms, Dads and Grads! Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
- What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate all things Mom/Dad/Grad!
- When: THIS Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Mom, Dad or Graduation projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn’t get cut off.
- On Sunday, May 4, tune in at 9 p.m. EST and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
We are so excited to PIN and SHARE all of your amazing projects!
Join Us for New Ideas!