As someone who deals with numerous a lot of sensitivities to various allergens and products, I am careful of what I bring into my home. So I love using and creating clean products for my whole family to use in our home.
I have found that with Ivory, you can have peace of mind that your family is getting a pure and gentle clean that is free of any harmful ingredients. Ivory is a family brand with a long heritage of trustworthy personal cleansing products–they haven’t changed the formula for their Ivory Original Bar Soap since 1879!
Families have trusted Ivory for generations because:
- Ivory’s products are 99.44% pure and clean.
- The bar soap is so pure it floats—just like your favorite rubber ducky!
- Ivory’s products are free of dyes and heavy perfumes.
- Ivory’s products are proudly made in the U.S.A. and always have been.
- Ivory’s products provide a pure and effective clean for the entire family.
- Ivory bar soap is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms.
- These products are paraben-free and free of dyes.
- These products are pH balanced.
Not only do we use Ivory products for everyday use, I like to use the Ivory Aloe Body Wash to make some bubbling bath salts. These are great for a nice exfoliating shower or bath when you crave a little pampering after a long and busy day.
Body Wash Bubbling Bath Salts
1 1/4 cups rock salt
¾ cup epsom salts
1/4 cup Ivory Aloe Body Wash
2 drops essential oil (I used lavender)
2 drops food coloring (optional)
- Place the rock salts and epsom salts in a bowl.
- Add Ivory Aloe Body Wash.
- Add two drops of lavender essential oil (if wanted).
- Add two drops of food coloring (if wanted).
- Stir well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet to dry for 24 hours. Stir every few hours to make sure it dries evenly and doesn’t stick together.
- Break up any large chunks and pour into a mason jar.
- Use ¼ cup in warm bath.
I really think you will love using them in your home with your own family. And because I love to share, I created some labels that you can print for your own personal use. These also make a great gift to a new mother, friend or family member who could also use a little pampering!
To get the printable Bubbling Bath Salts Label, simply click on the link below:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ivory. The opinions and text are all mine.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.