Make this DIY Body Wash Bubbling Bath Salts Recipe for a relaxing bath or shower. Bubbles while gently exfoliating tired skin.
CLEAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS
As someone who deals with numerous a lot of sensitivities to various allergens and products, I am careful of what I bring into my home. So I love using and creating clean products for my whole family to use in our home.
I have found that with Ivory, you can have peace of mind that your family is getting a pure and gentle clean that is free of any harmful ingredients. Ivory is a family brand with a long heritage of trustworthy personal cleansing products–they haven’t changed the formula for their Ivory Original Bar Soap since 1879!
Families have trusted Ivory for generations because:
- Ivory’s products are 99.44% pure and clean.
- The bar soap is so pure it floats—just like your favorite rubber ducky!
- Ivory’s products are free of dyes and heavy perfumes.
- Ivory’s products are proudly made in the U.S.A. and always have been.
- These products are paraben-free and free of dyes.
- Ivory’s products provide a pure and effective clean for the entire family.
- Ivory bar soap is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms.
- These products are pH balanced.
Not only do we use Ivory products for everyday use, I like to use the Ivory Aloe Body Wash to make some bubbling bath salts. These are great for a nice exfoliating shower or bath when you crave a little pampering after a long and busy day.
HOW TO MAKE BODY WASH
I really think you will love using them in your home with your own family. These also make a great gift to a new mother, friend or family member who could also use a little pampering!
- rock salt
- epsom salts
- Ivory Aloe Body Wash
- essential oil (I used lavender)
- food coloring (optional)
- Place the rock salts and epsom salts in a bowl.
- Stir in Ivory Aloe Body Wash.
- Add two drops of lavender essential oil (if wanted).
- Add two drops of food coloring (if wanted).
- Stir well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet to dry for 24 hours. Stir every few hours to make sure it dries evenly and doesn’t stick together.
- Break up any large chunks and pour into a mason jar.
- Use ¼ cup in warm bath.
You can print out the recipe below so that you have it on hand for whenever you want to make more body wash bubbling bath salts.
Body Wash Bubbling Bath Salts
- 1 1/4 cups rock salt
- ¾ cup epsom salts
- 1/4 cup Ivory Aloe Body Wash
- 2 drops essential oil I used lavender
- 2 drops food coloring optional
Place the rock salts and epsom salts in a bowl.
Add Ivory Aloe Body Wash.
Add two drops of lavender essential oil (if wanted).
Add two drops of food coloring (if wanted).
Spread out on a cookie sheet to dry for 24 hours. Stir every few hours to make sure it dries evenly and doesn't stick together.
Break up any large chunks and pour into a mason jar.
Use ¼ cup in warm bath.
SUGAR SCRUBS AND BATH SALT RECIPES
Below I will be sharing more of our favorite Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts you might be interested in checking out:
- Fizzy Bath Salts
- Frankincense Sugar Scrub
- Myrrh Bath Salts
- Homemade Bath Salts Recipe
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Foot Scrub
- Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Brown Sugar Scrub
- Citrus Bliss Sugar Scrub Cubes
- DIY Shaving Cream
- Wild Orange Body Butter
I love to share, so I created some labels that you can print for your own personal use.
For these Body Wash Labels, you can use these Embossed Silver Foil Labels from Avery. It is so easy to fill in the template and then print them out onto the labels…and I like how fancy they make the Bath Salts look…like you paid a lot of money for them from a high end spa!
Or make your own labels, or download these labels on your own paper. I don’t normally use the Avery labels. I usually just print out my handmade labels on some regular computer paper and then glue them onto the jar using a simple Elmer’s glue stick. It find it works so well and the label lays down nice and flat just like a sticker, but is so inexpensive.
To get the printable Bubbling Bath Salts Label, simply click on the link below:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ivory. The opinions and text are all mine.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.