As someone who deals with numerous a lot of sensitivities to various allergens and products, I am careful of what I bring into my home. So I love using and creating clean products for my whole family to use in our home.
I have found that with Ivory, you can have peace of mind that your family is getting a pure and gentle clean that is free of any harmful ingredients. Ivory is a family brand with a long heritage of trustworthy personal cleansing products–they haven’t changed the formula for their Ivory Original Bar Soap since 1879!
Families have trusted Ivory for generations because:
- Ivory’s products are 99.44% pure and clean.
- The bar soap is so pure it floats—just like your favorite rubber ducky!
- Ivory’s products are free of dyes and heavy perfumes.
- Ivory’s products are proudly made in the U.S.A. and always have been.
- Ivory’s products provide a pure and effective clean for the entire family.
- Ivory bar soap is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms.
- These products are paraben-free and free of dyes.
- These products are pH balanced.
Not only do we use Ivory products for everyday use, I like to use the Ivory Aloe Body Wash to make some bubbling bath salts. These are great for a nice exfoliating shower or bath when you crave a little pampering after a long and busy day.
Body Wash Bubbling Bath Salts
1 1/4 cups rock salt
¾ cup epsom salts
1/4 cup Ivory Aloe Body Wash
2 drops essential oil (I used lavender)
2 drops food coloring (optional)
- Place the rock salts and epsom salts in a bowl.
- Add Ivory Aloe Body Wash.
- Add two drops of lavender essential oil (if wanted).
- Add two drops of food coloring (if wanted).
- Stir well.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet to dry for 24 hours. Stir every few hours to make sure it dries evenly and doesn’t stick together.
- Break up any large chunks and pour into a mason jar.
- Use ¼ cup in warm bath.
I really think you will love using them in your home with your own family. And because I love to share, I created some labels that you can print for your own personal use. These also make a great gift to a new mother, friend or family member who could also use a little pampering!
To get the printable Bubbling Bath Salts Label, simply click on the link below:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ivory. The opinions and text are all mine.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.