*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut.
With the Holiday Parties upon us, create some Printable Drink Labels that help you keep your guests drinks from getting mixed up. These Printable Christmas Party Drink Labels are so cute and add some fun to your Holiday Party Table.
I created these on my Cricut Explore and you can create some too. Create your own for your parties and decorate them to match your party theme. Or simply click on the link below to recreate these exact labels on your Cricut using Cricut’s Design Space.
These are meant to be placed on your drink cups and then the guests can write their names on them as they get their drinks. Or if you want them to be typed, simply add your names to the labels before you print and cut them.
Cricut Explore machine or Cricut Explore Air machine
Light Grip Cricut Cutting Mat
printable sticker paper
Ink Jet Printer
1. Click on the Make It Now button.
2. Pull project up in your Cricut Design Space.
3. Load 1 sheet of printable sticker paper into your printer.
4. Select “GO”.
5. Print out the party drink labels.
6. Load the stickers onto a light grip Cricut Mat.
7. Cut out the sticker labels and then remove from the mat.
8. Attach them to your party cups and let your guests write their names on them with a Sharpie marker.
This is also great when you are at Grandma and Grandpa’s house with all the aunts, uncles and cousins together to help you cut down the number of glasses being used. I know that can be a big problem when my extended family gathers together under one roof!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.