Giving gifts to your teenager or young adult can sometimes be difficult… but worry no longer! I am excited to share my Gift Guide for Young Adults!
GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUNG ADULTS – WOMEN
Shopping for girls can be hard, especially for teenagers and young adults. It can also be difficult to keep up with all the latest trends. Because of this, I talked with my girls and we came up with a list of the popular items that they love. Check them out below!
1) Hyrdoflask: We love these Hydoflasks! They are great water bottles to bring to all of your activities. They also keep your drink insulated for a long time.
2) Adidas Shoes: These shoes are very cute and comfortable! They are great to use during activities, or just as a casual shoe!
3) Pura Vida Bracelet: These bracelets are super cute and they go with any outfits!
4) Thread Wallet: These Thread Wallets are so convenient! They aren’t big and bulky, which makes it easy to take around with you. The elastic material ensures that you can fit many cards and money in it without being worried of loosing them.
5) Fjallraven Kanken Backpack: These backpacks are so cute! You can use them for many purposes such as a travel or school backpack!
6) Bath and Body Works Perfume: My girls love this perfume! Bath and Body Works has so many different perfume options that you can choose from.
7) Apple Air Pods: These headphones are a great gift! They are wireless and use bluetooth so you won’t have to worry about the cords getting tangled or in your way.
8) Pura Vida Wave Ring: This wave ring is so cute and such a great gift! My girls love them and they wear theirs all the time.
9) Alex and Ani Bracelet: These bracelets are so cute! They are so fun to stack with other bracelets!
10) Scrunchies: We love scrunchies! My girls love to use them to use in their hair or just to wear on their wrist.
11) Jean Jacket: Jean jackets are so cute and you can wear them with so many different outfits!
12) Carhartt Beanie: These beanies are so cute and stylish! They are great for the cold weather!
13) Hempz Body Lotion: This lotion is THE BEST! We love this lotion! It smells so good and leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
14) Vans Shoes: My girls love Vans shoes! They are stylish, but also durable and good quality.
15) Soft Blanket: These blankets are so soft and comfy! We use them all the time!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.