Thanks so much for all your kind comments on the Olaf Valentine’s Day Printables I shared with you the other day. I am so glad you guys loved them. I have gone on a little work trip to a conference that I will share a little bit about with you a bit later on, so I was unable to answer emails and questions, but I am catching up as soon as I can.
While I am catching up, I wanted to share with you the Olaf Finger Puppet Pattern that I promised you. You can use these in place of the paper Olaf I shared in the Olaf Valentine Printable…or you can just make one for you kids (or yourself) to play with.
I have one more Olaf Valentine idea coming…so be sure to stick around and see what that one is like! I couldn’t stop myself because Olaf is just too cute…right?!
2 google eyes
3 black mini pom poms (optional)
Hot Glue Gun
Black Sharpie Fine
1. Cut out the pattern pieces according to the directions on the printable pattern.
2. Cut out the left and right arm. Glue to the front of the back body piece on the middle section. Do this so that the arms will go inside the finger puppet and the front body piece will go over the top of them.
3. Place glue around the sides and the top of the front piece and the back piece of the body and glue them together. Be sure to only glue around the edges and NOT glue along the bottom. This is so you make a hole for the finger puppet.
4. Glue the cheeks, mouth and teeth to the Olaf.
5. Take the nose and put a thin line hot glue down one side of the long part of the triangle nose. Roll the nose into a cone shape and hold while the glue sets. Be super careful not to burn yourself with the HOT glue gun.
6. Glue the google eyes onto the top of the cheeks and glue the nose right below them in the middle of the cheeks.
7. Glue the black mini pom poms on for the buttons or cut the buttons out of black felt and glue in place.
8. Draw the lines to separate the body (head, middle, bottom and the feet and to draw on his eye brows.
Pretty easy right?! Your kids will LOVE it!
If you would like to download the Olaf Finger Puppet Patterns, click on the link below.
*If you are not a fan of The Idea Room on Facebook, you will need to click like first and become a fan. After you become a fan you will need to click on “Get your free gift” in the upper right hand corner of the Idea Room FB page and then click on “Previous Downloads”.
Be sure to stop by again when I share these pencil tags later. You can put Olaf on the top of a Valentine pencil or a Dum Dum sucker and give it away to your Valentine!
If you like this finger puppet pattern, you might be interested in checking out my past finger puppet patterns:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.