I love the Holiday season for many reasons! One of the reasons is getting to enjoy all the delicious baked goods. As soon as the cooler weather hits, I get antsy to get my oven fired up again after being neglected during the hot summer months. A perfect holiday baked good that is not too sweet, that I enjoy making are these Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins.
I decide to spruce them up a bit to make them a bit more sophisticated this year. So I added some white chocolate chips and some White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Creamer to the recipe. And, I have to say, that the result was pretty darn tasty!
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Creamer
1 stick of butter, melted
4 1/2 cups flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon allspice
2 cups fresh red raspberries
1/2 to 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, and the White Chocolate Raspberry ID Creamer together.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and blend well.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and allspice in a separate bowl.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the buttermilk mixture. Stir to blend, add the remaining dry ingredients just stirring to blend again.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and the spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- After baked muffins have cooled 5 minutes, and working one at a time, dip top of each muffin in melted butter and then cinnamon sugar.
- Set muffins upright on wire rack to cool completely.
Looks pretty yummy right? I love that the red berries make them extra festive for the Holidays too.
If you liked this recipe you might want to try our other muffin recipes:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.