*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Are you ready yet? I am sharing a simple Thanksgiving Table Setting Printable that you can print out quickly and add to your Thanksgiving Table Decor.
This is a simple Napkin wrap. It is such a simple way to add some personalization to your Table Setting.
Thanksgiving Table Setting
Cricut Explore machine or Cricut Explore Air machine
Light Grip Cricut Cutting Mat
white card stock
Ink Jet Printer
1. Click on the Make It Now button.
2. Pull project up in your Cricut Design Space.
3. Load 1 sheet of white card stock into your printer.
4. Select “GO”.
5. Print out the Thanksgiving Napkin Covers.
6. Load the napkin cover onto a light grip Cricut Mat.
7. Cut out items and then remove them from the mat.
8. Slightly bend each of the leaves so that they have more of a 3 dimensional appearance.
9. Glue each leaf to the center of the word strip just above the “give thanks” words.
10. Determine where to fold the paper strip so that it wraps around the napkin between the two folds and rests nicely on the plate.
11. Repeat process for additional Thanksgiving Napkin covers.
Make one now…or make your own version!
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut. I was given product and/or compensation for this post. However, all statements and opinions are mine and mine alone.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.