*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut.
One of our Family Traditions around Thanksgiving is to get together as a family and talk about the things we are grateful for. We have done this a number of ways over the years. Sometimes we make a big list and hang them up for everyone to see, or we create a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree where everyone adds leaves that represent something they are thankful for.
This year, I thought it would be fun to create a Thanksgiving Thankful Banner that was pretty enough to display in our “fancy” room (aka the room we never go in so that it stays clean for when company comes). I combined some black and white family photos from when the kids were young (I miss those babies) with some “i am thankful for” cards. Each person has a card that we will fill out and then we will be able to enjoy them all season long.
Make one and display it in your own home. To make one, simply follow the directions below.
Want to display the things your family is thankful for in a fun way? Print then cut this Thanksgiving Thankful Banner that you can fill with your family photos and the items you are each thankful for. A great way to add some Thanksgiving Decor and add meaning to your holiday.
Cricut Explore machine or Cricut Explore Air machine
Light Grip Cricut Cutting Mat
white card stock
black card stock
Ink Jet Printer
3 x 3 inch family photos
1. Click on the Make It Now button.
2. Pull project up in your Cricut Design Space.
3. Load 1 sheet of white card stock into your printer.
4. Select “GO”.
5. Print out the “i am thankful for” cards.
6. Load the cards onto a light grip Cricut Mat.
7. Cut out the cards and then remove from the mat. Set aside.
8. Load your black card stock (or color of your choice) onto the light grip mat and into the Explore. Then cut the black card stock into the 4 x 4 inch squares.
9. Take your 3 x 3 inch family photos and glue them onto the black card stock squares.
10. String the photos and the thankful cards along a mantle or a wall to create your banner using the mini clothes pins to hold them onto your twine.
So easy to make and a great way to make your Thanksgiving Holiday a little bit more meaningful! Interested in the FREE Give Thanks Printable? You can find that here…Give Thanks Thanksgiving Printable. The Autumn Definition Sign can be found here.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cricut. I was given product and/or compensation for this post. However, all statements and opinions are mine and mine alone.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.