Decorative "Snow Ball" Men

I like Snowmen…Can you tell?

I made some Snow Ball Men to add a touch of winter to my home decor. I simply took some left-over styrofoam balls and painted them white with some acrylic paint.

Then, I waited (not very patiently) for them to dry. I punched some holes in black cardstock and glued them on for the eyes and mouth with my E6000 glue.

I then cut a small triangle out of orange paper and rolled it up to make his carrot nose. I snipped off the bigger end so that it was flat and then glued it on his face with E6000 glue as well.

I sprayed him with Elmer’s spray glue and added a bit of glitter to give him a little sparkle. I placed some in the kitchen table centerpiece and in a couple of apothecary jars in various rooms.

Linking up here:

Comments

1. Julie Harward says

I LOVE SNOWMEN…and these guys are SO cute! How did you get such a clever brain?! The things you come up with are always so fun!!! Hope you have had a good day..come say hi when you can :D

2. Deanna says

These are simply the cutest ever!!! I decorate in January with snowmen. I want to include these in my decorations next year!

3. Chels says

It's sad to see winter go because the snowmen have to leave too! Very fun and cute project!

4. Kandi says

I was thinking I wouldn't like another snowman project because I am already looking for Spring.. but the way you displayed these was so cute! Love them. Kandi

5. she wears flowers says

These are so cute! I am pretty tired of snow this year–we've had a lot. But, I am definitely filing it away for next year–thanks!

6. Kristine says

How do you keep your two year old out of your kitchen table centerpiece!?! They look very nice.

7. Rachelle says

Great idea! Too cute! I love them in the apothecary jars, I'm always thinking of new things to put in mine and that's a great winter suggestion. Thanks :)

8. Kathleen says

These are so cute. Thanks for all the great ideas! I'm always looking for new projects and this looks like a fun one!

9. [email protected] says

Those are so cute! I love them all piled up in that jar. Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

10. **Amy** says

Thanks! I know…Wishing for Spring here too.

My two year old is pretty good at not getting in my decorations. It is the food pantry and my make-up she can't leave alone. My eyeshadow and blush is riddled with finger nail scratches! Oh…and she loves to rub my lotion in her hair when I forget to put it back in the locked cabinet!