Printable Halloween Paper Dolls

Today I want to share with you another great project from an Idea Room reader {you people have some serious talent}! This project is from Gwen over at Gwenny Penny. Who has a ton of other great projects. I got lost for a little bit browsing her blog the other night! Thanks Gwen for sharing with us today!

I’ve been doing a lot of fall projects lately (like this, this, and this), but I’ve decided that I need to switch gears and start thinking about Halloween. I started working on this printable almost three weeks ago, and although I absolutely love the result, boy am I glad it’s finished! So without further ado, I present to you a set of Halloween paper dolls!
There are two dolls: one boy and one girl.

There are six costumes: a boy superhero, a girl superhero, a pirate, a fairy, Frankenstein, and a princess.

Aren’t they cute? You could also use these paper dolls for scrapbooking!

Click HERE to download the Halloween Paper Dolls PDF.

Instructions: Print on white cardstock at 100% (no scaling). Carefully cut out each paper doll, base, and costume. Cut slits in bases on solid black lines. Fold stand bases on dotted line. Match up slits in doll bases and stand bases to assemble. Fold back all costume tabs to dress dolls.
All printables are for personal, non-commercial use only.
After I finished the designs and printed them, I was faced with the task of cutting them out. Even though I specifically designed these dolls and costumes to be scissor friendly, I was dreading it. I timed myself, and it only took a little over 20 minutes! I was expecting at least an hour, so I was very happy. Also, I wanted to give you a tip…my cardstock was a little flimsy, so I added a craft stick to the back of each doll to stiffen them up a bit.

Hope you enjoy the paper dolls! My three year old can’t wait to get her hands on them. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks so much Gwen! I know my readers will love it and I am sure they will leave you a lot of comment love. Head on over to Gwenny Penny and check it out!

Come see a couple of my other projects!

1. Reversible Rick Rack Apron

apron,ric rac,rick rack,linen,sewing

2. Halloween Pumpkin Pillow

Halloween,pillow,pumpkin,sewing,felt

★Amy

Comments

1. Judi says

These are so cute! I'm wondering if there is a way to have them be black and white so they could be colored. My girls love paper dolls but they love to color them (plus we only have a black and white printer). It would be so great for them to be able to color them!

• virginia says

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it is not letting me click on the download. These sure are cute!

2. Jessica says

I love these! They are adorable! I cannot wait to get them printed and cut out, my four year old princess will be in love!! Thank you thank you!

3. Michelle says

Thank you so much! I think my daughter would love these (and maybe my son, too!) So nice to have a cute freebie!

4. Crystal says

These are so adorable. I know my kids will love them. I can't wait to make a set for my kids.

5. Julie Harward says

What darling little dolls..that will be so for for my grands to play with! I love your apron and pillow too…you always have such great ideas! Come say hi :D

6. Lacie @ Creative Attempts says

I love the paper dolls and they will be perfect for my sons super hero party!!

7. Susan Thurgood says

I can’t get your link to the Halloween paperdolls to work. Do you mind emailing me the file? They are SO cute!

Thanks for sharing!

8. Karrie says

9. Barbara Canter says

Please send me the Halloween paper dolls via my e-mail. My great-grandson loves pirates.
    I cannot pull up the link to retrieve this project.

Thanks so much.

10. liz says

I also tried to retrieve the adorable pirate and princess paperdolls but couldn’t. Could you send them to me? I’m creating a Princess/Pirate party and would love to have these!

Thanks, Liz

11. Carolyn Nielson says

I am not able to get the link to the download to work. Would it be possible to email it to me? Thank you!!