Valentine’s Day Printables

One day I went a bit crazy…other than my normal crazy ;)! I got a little carried away coming up with some fun labels for some DIY Valentine’s Gifts.  I have been a bit obsessed lately with making printables!  Have you noticed?  Hi…my name is Amy…and I have OCD!

Valentines-Suckers

Mustaches are all the rage right now…don’t ask me why…but they are kind of fun.  So of course, I had to join in.  I took these lip and mustache sucker molds and make some simple chocolate (for the mustache) and Wilton’s Candy melts (for the lips) suckers.  Simply melt them in the microwave on 15 second bursts and then pour into the molds.  As soon as they harden they are ready to eat or gift.  I shared an earlier project with these fun sucker molds here:

Moustache and Lip Suckers

Valentines-Day-Suckers

Want the downloads? Simply click on the images of the label or labels you want to download.  This will take you to my FB page.  You must like it to gain access to the labels.  Then in the upper right had corner you will find a link that reads “Get Your Free Gift”…click on it.  Then click on Previous Downloads.

Valentines-Day-Printables

valentines-printables 1

You can use these as gift labels or a gift tag for a lot of different things if you don’t want to make the suckers.

valentines-gift-ideas-2

And…if those weren’t enough…I came up with these little stickers for Mints…Peppermint Patties, a box of mints or the round mint tins.  You can actually print them out onto some sticker paper or print them out onto white cardstock and then cut them out and glue them onto the packages.

You should be able to resize the labels to the size that you need.  Most printers give you the option to resize or print at a different percentage than 100%.

valentines-gift-ideas-4

You can get access to the “We Were Mint to Be” labels by clicking on the image below and then following the same directions I shared above.

mint to be round red

valentines-gift-ideas-5

I have one more set of printables coming…and then I promise…I am done…until next year!

Will you be making Valentine’s for the kids or family members this year?

valentines-day-printables

Comments

1. Dezi A says

Super cute! I even have a mustache mold from a baby shower I did a while ago, I just may do this! :) Thanks!

2. Nicole Stone says

These are great! What program do you use to create these printables. I love grabbing them off of my favorite blogs, but I’d also like to be able to try my hand at them too!

3. Ruth Baumgartner says

Amy, thank you for your generosity in sharing…
    One request; that you not make it a necessity to
    go through FB.

I wish I could just offer them like I used too. But unfortunately others take and redistrubute these as their own. I am happy to share. But would at least like my work to be credited. I find my stuff all over people’s sites posted as their own work with no link back and all over pinterest without proper credit. It is frustrating yes and it takes a few more clicks for my readers to access them. It has stopped it a bit, but unfortunately cannot be fully controlled. I could start charging a dollar a download which I have contemplated so at least I get paid for what people are taking. I am sorry that it is inconvient for those who are true Idea Room followers.

4. Sara Luecke says

Thanks for posting these Valentine Printables. I would LOVE to be able to use these very cute printables, but I’m not on FaceBook and really not interested in utilizing it. Is there someway you can share your talent with us (the segment of your followers) who are not FB saavy nor want to be? Maybe you could just post a link on your website that is not FB oriented. I’m sure that we would all be grateful. It would be very nice if you would do that for us. Thanks again

5. Alysia says

So cute. If you wouldn’t mind sharing please tell us what site you use to design these labels. I would love to start to make labels for things I do.

Thanks for the cute Valentine’s ideas, as always.

6. Jen says

So very, very fun! Love the printables. I thought the Mustache tag said “will you be Mike?” and I was wondering who Mike was until I saw the close-up. Hahaha! Silly me. I guess it’s time to get my eyes checked.
    thanks for sharing!!

Amy, Thanks for sharing your incredible talent! You have such cute ideas. Having to click on FB is not too much to ask so keep on going girl! Looking forward to seeing what’s next.

8. Natalie says

I LOVE these and have been looking for the perfect Mustache valentine, I FOUND IT!!!!! Thanks so much!!

Hello,
    These are great little stickers. Does anyone know how to format them to the Aver 22830 circle label stickers? I’ve tried googling and going to the avery site with no luck at all.
    Thanks,
    The Windy city

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I
    would like to say that this write-up very pressured me
    to check out and do so! Your writing style has
    been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.