If you are like me, you are always looking for simple dinner ideas that the whole family can enjoy. Meals that don’t take forever to make on those crazy weeknights with the kids and their different schedules. This Artichoke Spinach Baked Ravioli is one of our kids favorites. It is similar to our Baked Ravioli, but with a white sauce.
You can throw this together and have it on the table in about 45 minutes from start to finish. And the whole family will be on board with this one. Sometimes that can be difficult if you have little ones (or big ones) who are a little picky.
If you and the kids like alfredo sauce, you are going to like this dinner recipe. Use your favorite alfredo sauce and frozen ravioli. We love the cheese or spinach ravioli in this dish.
Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli Bake
5 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped
1 can (16 oz.) artichoke hearts, diced
2 tablespoons pesto
2 cups Alfredo sauce
¼ cup chicken broth
25 oz. frozen ravioli
1 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Combine spinach, artichoke and pesto and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and chicken broth.
- Spread ⅓ of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with half the spinach mixture.
- Lay half the ravioli in a single layer over the spinach.
- Repeat layers again.
- Finish up with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and broil at 450 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
- Dish and serve hot.