This Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe is one of the easiest weeknight dinner recipes…EVER! Our family loves it! I also love how quick and easy this pasta recipe is. You can literally have this on the table in 30 minutes from start to finish! We all know how nice it is to have a dinner recipe that you can whip up without a lot of fuss and mess!
I know when I make this meal, everyone is going to be happy. Especially momma!Print
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can ever make, rich and comforting, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: serves 6
- Category: Main Dish
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Save 1/2 cup of pasta water and drain the noodles well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy and reserve excess fat.
- Cut up bacon and place back in skillet. Stir in garlic and sauté, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Working quickly, stir in pasta and egg mixture, and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add reserved pasta water, a little bit at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately and add fresh parsley if desired.
This recipe is full of flavor with the addition of the creamy egg and parmesan cheese mixture. Add some chopped bacon to finish it off and you have an easy dinner idea.
Whip up some garlic bread and a green veggie to pair it with and you are good to go!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!