I spent all of New Year’s Day taking down the Christmas Decorations and organizing some closets and my office that had become a bit cluttered and messy due to our busy holiday season. When we get really busy and are coming and going a lot, things tend to get a little cluttered up in our home as things are put away right where they are supposed to be. Does that happen at your house?
I always get so excited to get the clutter cleaned up and get the house in a more organized state after the holiday season. I have some plans to make my house a bit more organized in the next couple of weeks and will be sharing some of them here with you! In the meantime, I thought I would share some Organization Tips for the Office for your inspiration in case you are in the mood to get things in order at your house.
As always, be sure to head over to the original sources for tutorials, and more photos and information for each of these projects featured…
1. Office Organization Tips from a Bowl Full of Lemons
2. DIY Electronic Charging Station from Driven By Decor
3. Family Organization Board from The Idea Room
4. DIY Filing Trunk from Bright, Bold & Beautiful
5. Organize Kids Papers from Simply Kierste
6. DIY Chalkboard Calendar from Sincerely Sara D
7. Washi Tape Cord Labels & Organization from Curb the Chaos
8. DIY Message Board from BHG
9. Organize Bills and Paperwork with DIY Cabinet Pockets from Organizing Home Life
10. DIY Charging Station from Curbly
11. Organize your Important Paperwork & Receipts from The Pretty Blog
12. DIY Pin Board from The Idea Room
13. DIY Magazine Holders from This Old House
14. Decorated Magazine Holders from Gathering Beauty
15. Old Book Mail Organizer from Beyond the Picket Fence
16. Office Desk Organization from Modish and Main
17. Charging Station Drawer (couldn’t find original source…anyone know so I can give them credit?)
18. Chalkboard Wall Calendar from Our Fifth House
19. Organize Your Cords from Life Hacker
20. Organized Art and Craft Supplies from Raising Lemons
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.