Now that Summer is over, I feel like my house could use a good Fall cleaning! I like to give the house a good scrub down to get it ship shape in time for the busy Holiday Season! So I thought I would share a fun round up of some of my favorite cleaning tips and DIY cleaners from around the web.
As always, be sure to stop on over to the original sites for the full recipes and directions. Happy Cleaning!
1. Organize Your Sheet Sets…hello…BRILLIANT!
2. How to Clean Tub Ring and Grime with Grapefruit and Salt
3. How to Clean Your Dishwasher
4. How to Clean Your Shower Head
5. How to Clean a Scorched Pot or Pan
6. Clean your Ceiling Fan Blades with a Pillowcase
7. Clean Your Stove Top
8. DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
9. Clean your Stainless Steel Sink
10. Clean your Tile Grout
11. DIY Tub Cleaner
12. Remove Stains and Odors from your Tupperware
Home Savvy A to Z
13. Keep Pets from Accidents
14. How to Clean Glass Between Oven Door
15. Clean your Baking Pans
16. How to Clean your Granite Countertops
17. How to get rid of mold in your bottles
18. Clean your Stainless Steel Refrigerator
19. Clean your Hairbrush
20. Clean your Washing Machine
21. How to Clean a Microfiber Couch
22. Clean your Window Tracks
23. Clean your Tub and Shower Scum with this DIY Cleaner
24. Clean Stubborn Carpet Stains
25. How to Remove Mildew Odors from Towels
Looking for cleaning tips? Check these ones out…..
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.