Looking for delicious soup recipes? We gathered up some easy soup recipes that are sure to be a hit with everyone. you are sure to find some favorite soups in our list of best soup Recipes!
Soup is ALWAYS a great dinner option. They are usually pretty simple to make and most can be thrown together quickly! Whenever I make a delicious soup recipe recipe everyone in our family enjoys.
Potato soup is usually made with chicken stock, bacon, onion, celery, potatoes and herbs. The classic potato soup recipe is thick, creamy and delicious!
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
- Creamy Potato Soup from Cooking Classy
- Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup from The 36th Avenue
- Ham and Potato Soup from The Idea Room
- Light and Cream Potato Soup from GIMME SOME OVEN
- Smoked Sausage, Kale and Potato Soup from diethood
Taco Soup is filled with ground beef, beans, corn and taco seasoning. It’s a quick dinner that uses lots of ingredients that you may already have in your pantry!
- Mexican Chicken Soup from I Heart Naptime
- Green Enchilada Soup from Creme de la Crumb
- Cowboy Taco Soup from Foodie Fridays
- Tortellini Taco Soup from Picky Palate
Lentils are packed with protein and make great soups and stews. Lentil soup is made with mostly pantry ingredients, greens veggies, lemon juice and seasoned with your favorite spices.
- Lentil Chili from Little Broken
- Golden Coconut Lentil Soup from Budget Bytes
- Italian Vegetable Lentil Soup from Cooking Classy
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple and Lentil Soup from Eat Live and Play
Homemade vegetable soup is a hearty recipe that’s full of herbs, spices, and healthy vegetables.
- Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Tomato Basil Spinach Tortellini Soup
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat Soup Recipe from Damn Delicious
- Roasted Poblano Corn Chowder Soup from Simply Recipes
- Cauliflower Chowder from Damn Delicious
- Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup Recipe from Cooking Classy
- Mushroom Soup from Season With Spice
- Cabbage Roll Soup from Simply Stacie
Chicken soup is perfectly seasoned, veggie-packed, and incredibly nourishing. A classic chicken soup is exactly what you need to soothe a cold or just to warm your bones.
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Easy Chicken Soup with Spinach and Orzo from Lemons for Lulu
- Quinoa White Chicken Chili from Closet Cooking
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Spicy Chicken Soup from Tastes Better from Scratch
- Creamy Tortellini Spinach and Chicken Soup from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
A stew recipe is a hearty soup full of tender beef, seasonal vegetables and delicious gravy!
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider Beef Stew from Baked by Rachel
- White Wine Chicken Stew from The Cookie Rookie
- Gnocchi Beef Stew from Cia Florentina
- Taco Stew from Oh Sweet Basil
Chowder is a rich soup typically containing fish, clams, or corn with potatoes and onions.
- New England Clam Chowder from A Family Feast
- Cheesy Vegetable Chowder from Life Made Simple
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder from Laylita’s Recipes
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder from Spend with Pennies
Love simple dinner recipes? Check out our other recipes below!
Simple Dinner Recipes
- Chili and Cornbread Recipes
- Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes
- Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- Instant Pot Recipes
- Simple Salad Recipes
- One Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker
- Instant Pot
- Sauce Pan
- Stainless Steel Stockpot
- Soup Ladle
- Stainless steel skillet
- Pasta Strainer
- Clip-On Pot Strainer
- Wooden Utensils
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.