Interested in learning more About Lemon Oil? If You Have Ever Wondered How To Use Lemon Essential Oil, You Need To Check This Out. We Share All About The Lemon Oil Benefits And Lemon Oil Uses.
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of the lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, citrusy scent mood lifting scent.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much just as effectively as the lemon oil aroma enhances your environment. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying lemon oil to exposed skin before spending prolonged amounts of time outside.
LEMON ESSENTIAL OILS BENEFITS
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL USES
Looking for some great ways to use your Lemon Essential Oil? Today I am sharing some of our family’s favorite ways to use lemon oil!
- Help with Laundry. Have you ever left a load of laundry sitting in the washer? Add a couple drops of Lemon Essential Oil and it will help remove the sour smell in your wet laundry!
- Teeth Whitener. Mix a drop of lemon essential oil, 1 tsp of baking soda and a drizzle of coconut oil together until you get a paste consistency. Rub the paste on your teeth and let sit for 2 minutes and then rinse well.
- Clean Hands. Got greasy hands from a project that aren’t coming clean? No worries, just add a couple drops of lemon essential oil to the soap in your hand and the grease will come right off.
- Natural Disinfectant. Clean your home without harsh chemicals like bleach. Add 40 drops lemon oil and 20 drops tea tree oil to a 16-oz spray bottle fill with pure water. Add 1 Tbsp of white vinegar to create a natural disinfectant for your home. *Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Face-wash. Lemon essential oil uses for skin can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply nourishing. You can make lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
- Wood and Silver Polish. Soak a cloth with some lemon essential oil and wipe down your silverware to remove the tarnish. Lemon oil is also great for cleaning wood surfaces.
- Homemade Sticker Remover. Use a little bit of lemon essential oil on a cloth to remove the sticky residue left behind by stickers, price tags, gum or labels.
- Support Metabolism and Weight Loss. Add 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to an 8 oz. glass of water 3 times a day can support metabolism and weight loss.
- Improves Mood. Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and help fight self-doubt and sadness.
- Immune Support. Lemon oil can support your immune system. Mix a couple drops with fractionated coconut oil and rub on the back of your neck!
- Skin Brightener. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Shiny Hair. Add a drop or two of lemon essential oil to the conditioner in your hand to add instant shine to your freshly clean and conditioned hair.
DIFFUSING LEMON OIL
Bright Day Blend
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil
HOW TO USE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- DIY Produce Wash
- Homemade Stain Remover
- Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Mint Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Bath Salts
- Lemon Bars
CAUTIONS FOR LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Click here to download the Lemon Essential Oil Product Information Page.
ESSENTIAL OILS SUPPLIES
- Wood Box to hold oils (25 count)
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- EO Roller Balls (Amber Glass with Gold Lids)
- EO Roller Balls (Blue Glass with Gold Lids)
- Miniature Essential Oils Funnels (for small bottles)
- 2 oz Essential Oil Spray Bottles (blue glass)
- 2 oz. Essential Oil Spray Bottles (amber glass)
- 16 oz. Amber Spray Bottles
- Essential Oils Pippettes
- 2 oz Round Essential Oils Jars (with screw lid)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
WHERE TO BUY ESSENTIAL OILS
It can be confusing to know where and what brand of essential oils to buy! After a lot of research and study and going through asking some questions to determine the Best Essential Oils Brands, I made the choice to go with DoTerra Essential Oils. I couldn’t be happier with the quality and the purity of the oils and want to share them with you!
Buy Single Essential Oils here or Essential Oil Blends here or simply click on the BUY NOW button under the image of the Lavender Oil Bottle.
Getting Started with Essential Oils
If you want to just buy some oils, you can become a wholesale customer and be able to buy the oils at the wholesale price. Or you can sign up to be a wellness advocate and be a part of my DoTerra Team! We would love to have you! Simply message me here ([email protected]) and we can get you signed up!
- Step 1: CLICK HERE, and fill out the About You section.
- Step 2: Select your wholesale starter kit (US kits).
- Select “Wholesale Customer” or “Wellness Advocate” (can share/sell doTERRA – will get a free website to share with others) and then hit continue.
- Step 3: Add any other items to your order if needed.
- Step 4: Input your contact and shipping info.
- Step 5: Enter in your payment information and then hit “Process Order Now and Continue“
That’s it! Excited to have you on our team!
*The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental health condition. Please consult your healthcare provider. I share personal ways we enjoy using essential oils.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.
Emma Evans | BOD says
The lemon essential oil will prevent the cutting board from getting polio or the measles. But be mindful of others. Lemon is a strong scent and can be irritating to those around you.
The Idea Room Assistant says
Emma- Great tip!
Dave Anderson says
That is interesting that you can use citrus oils to remove sticky residue from stickers. Maybe it would be good to get some type of oil or adhesive remover for that. This is something I am going to have to look for sometime soon.
The Idea Room Assistant says
Dave- It is such a great trick. It really works well!