The perfect appetizer for a party or game, this Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe will be a crowd pleaser!
Do you ever get invited to a party and wonder what to bring? I have a family favorite to share with you today…Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip!
This recipe is one that we have used for years and it is always a staple go to recipe when I need something quick and easy. I almost always have the ingredients on hand too, which is probably why I make it so often to share.
It is so delicious and makes a great party food or appetizer recipe. I love the warm melty cheese mixed with the tangy artichokes and the salty chips! My personal favorite way to eat it is with a great pita chip. But, there a lot of different items you could serve it with…celery, carrots, peppers, chips, crackers and even spread on top of a piece of bread or a piece of crostini!
But no matter what you serve it with, this one is always a crowd pleaser. If you want to bring any home, you might want to whip up a double batch though…because this one will go fast!
Cheesy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
The perfect appetizer for a party or game, this Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe is so easy to make and will be a crowd pleaser!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Appetizers
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- In a different bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, may and garlic.
- Mix the two different bowl ingredients together so they are mixed and fully incorporated.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips, pita chips and crackers!
Go ahead and whip some up today! It’s a fast and easy appetizer recipe everyone is going to enjoy!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!